The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Ahh I swear I saw the foot patrol was 500euro...

I think some twitter account may have claimed that but I don't think it's true. Invincible & SNS were both 450 so it wouldn't make much sense for a near $100 markup on the fp pair.

Got such a good deal on these I couldn’t resist

388E1745-3FC7-4DB6-8DEC-B725984F75B2.jpeg
57B39DE7-BB52-40F6-9F35-564F17F0A31D.jpeg
831B71F0-0214-4D15-9B38-848846734EE1.jpeg

Really want these Footpatrol joints but I’m not even gonna waste my sleep on just staring at their queue screen and then getting the sold out page. It won’t even be remotely possible for team manual.

FP 4Ds are the least appealing Consortium pair so far. Doubt I'll try for them so soon after buying these OGs but I'll probably get suckered in :lol:

Arshams are the ones I really need. Was tempted to hold onto these OGs to try and trade/sell for Arshams but couldn't resist breaking them out.

the tooling on the SNS/FPs/Arshams looks the best IMO

Yeah I love the silo I just don't love the color of the FPs from the pics I've seen, maybe the olive just mixes oddly with the light green midsole.

If I were ranking the consortiums it'd be Invincible > Arshams > F&F > SNS > FP

I'd gladly rock FPs if I were lucky enough to get a pair but that probably won't be a decision I have to make.

Got one in my cart but the site's buggin out and won't let me pay. Got to be cooked by now

Failed to get payment page, twice already re-carted and redo all the process and now kicked back to waiting page.

if you get through the queue and had it in cart, you can checkout now.
just checked out a size 10.5!!

Back
Top Bottom