The Adidas "Futurecraft"

if anybody is in jersey, Packers re-opened and they're offering a "spend $100" purchase raffle ticket for the original 4D.

Had to take em out for a spin again today.

They’re comfy but midsole definitely isn’t on Boost or React level cushioning. It is cool though how they can make the midsole different densities throughout the foot i.e. forefoot is much stiffer whereas midfoot is much softer & heel is somewhere in between the two.

Upper has the common adidas issue of being pretty narrow in the midfoot. I’m a 9.5 & these are 10s so the slight extra toe room is preferable to the midfoot being too tight which would be the case if I went down to a 9. Still feel some tightness in the midfoot with these but I’m hoping it will ease with wear.

1835E5E9-D675-47A8-B9ED-A06A3A7F1D7D.jpeg

What was the price on FP?

I got charged right around 530.

I also bought the OG earlier this year in a women's size 12 and it fits perfectly for me and I am tts 10.5.
I noticed after wearing them a good amount, it breaks in and gets bouncier.

I got charged right around 530.

I also bought the OG earlier this year in a women's size 12 and it fits perfectly for me and I am tts 10.5.
I noticed after wearing them a good amount, it breaks in and gets bouncier.

If you’re not in Europe you should email them after they ship to get the VAT refunded

edit - nevermind just realized it was gbp not euros, maybe these things really are 500 retail

If you’re not in Europe you should email them after they ship to get the VAT refunded

edit - nevermind just realized it was gbp not euros, maybe these things really are 500 retail

Wouldve been nice, but its all good. Appreciate it though.

At least the gbp is down compared to earlier this year.

Back
Top Bottom