The Adidas "Futurecraft"

right but why they re-opening up slots, unless just a glitch to hold more funds lol

congrats to the winners doe.. awesome win

I pulled over thinking there would be a sole links tweet. I checked the homepage probably 11:01/11:02 and I saw the page

Clicked, added. Checked out with my debit card. Entry email at 11:04

well at least there were a few random winners here, which is a lot better than if they threw them up on the site at 11am for the robotic wolves

I ain't mad at how they released them, ain't even mad at not winning. Just another 4D L to add to the column because Adidas don't know what to do with this. If Adidas had a gun and 1 bullet, they'll shoot both their feet.

Off to StockX.
fK2NhZM.jpg

Last edited:
fax

was very fair IMO

makes sense i got voided early as i was a size 7 prolly went in order

Again, I don't think the draws in-store had that many pairs. The list for miami looked like it had ~25 total winners.

miami generally don't have many pairs to begin with. That store always get shafted lol, Bergdorf probably got more pairs than Kith Miami

Just got mine voided.

Still prefer this method to the usual sell out in seconds. Seems like a lot of manual users hit.
Honestly this is probably the first and last time something like this happens. The autobots are gonna monitor every kith draw now.

Back
Top Bottom