The Adidas "Futurecraft"

You will.
D6F17389-B594-408C-83B1-11392E586A6C.jpeg

:lol: yep. Just checked.

Nothing but L's here. Not surprised. Luckily resale isn't looking too bad because I needs me a pair.

Good luck people trying ADC

mileycyrus mileycyrus fair play mate. Had a bunch of sizes pop back up about 10 mins after the drop but couldn't get any to cart. You got some luck! Did you get your size?

mileycyrus mileycyrus fair play mate. Had a bunch of sizes pop back up about 10 mins after the drop but couldn't get any to cart. You got some luck! Did you get your size?
Yea man pure luck, it’s never worked out like that before TBH. Had my size and a us8. Of course they cancelled my size and left me with the brick size.

lol just got through on fp for the first time!

And my size was available!

But the tab on my browser was apparently open for too long b/c I was distracted watching a movie. So when I added to cart, I went back to the waiting line.

**sigh**

lol just got through on fp for the first time!

And my size was available!

But the tab on my browser was apparently open for too long b/c I was distracted watching a movie. So when I added to cart, I went back to the waiting line.

**sigh**
Yeah got through too, but conversion to AUD ends up $90 over AUS retail

It won't accept payment.

ah well...

Typical FP. Keep trying to get it to accept payment that the item ends up getting removed from your cart and you have to enter queue again. Still no clue how I actually purchased a pair from there before. Took me an hour carting and trying to pay :lol:

Oh how I’ve missed staring at the waiting room screen on ADC only to see the item being sold out like 30-60 minutes later... Worst release method there is, waisting time staring on a screen on your free day from work lol.

am i late

You can always head to fp, try to check out for an hour, and then stab yourself in the eyeball!! That's pretty much where I ended up.

I grabbed the Adapt BB's last night in an inebriated moment. Maybe it's best that I don't bother for these. Next 4000 4D cw is better for me, frankly...

waiting room on ADC

anyone know if any of the retail adidas stores are getting these?

Back
Top Bottom