The Adidas "Futurecraft"

another 4d i wont be able to get. still in waiting room.

dont even care about these anymore

I don’t know why any of us even try to grab pairs manually on ADC. If the shoe is uber limited in numbers on their site, there’s .01% that you’ll secure a pair.

Might as well pony up the cash for resell pricing if you want them that bad. It’s such a waste of time splashing for nothing.

-_-
9C5637B4-A50B-456E-B021-D9AD5A54A278.jpeg

Thankfully, got through at Packer last night though.

Wouldn’t have minded getting these but not too mad. Just bought Huang’s and BB Adapt. These weren’t a must have for me.

I'm just irritated at the fact that I had the mentality that I was super lucky by getting through splash seeing as how I didn't on the bapes. Then all of a sudden, I have three times where it empties my bag. Even logged in, switched to mobile to check out there instead. Didn't think to use apple pay, but I did try two of my cards and paypal on laptop. Nada. Just wanted a personal pair, but whatever. I should just burn my alphaedge instead of keeping it

I'm just irritated at the fact that I had the mentality that I was super lucky by getting through splash seeing as how I didn't on the bapes. Then all of a sudden, I have three times where it empties my bag. Even logged in, switched to mobile to check out there instead. Didn't think to use apple pay, but I did try two of my cards and paypal on laptop. Nada. Just wanted a personal pair, but whatever. I should just burn my alphaedge instead of keeping it
Yeah that was kinda dumb. Had to be a glitch because it seems like everybody had the same cart issue unless they did Apple Pay checkout.

Now that the ADC ****show is over, anybody know anything about the bait raffle? Entered on Tuesday and haven't really heard anything. Did they announce winners and send email/pp invoice already? That's my last hope seeing as how there's no other stores here in HI

Back
Top Bottom