The Adidas "Futurecraft"

So clean. :nthat:

I would suggest TTS or .5 up depending on how you like your fit. I went TTS and it fits how I like it - snug enough width wise and just enough room for my toes to move around. I have narrow feet. For reference same size as my UB1.0, UB 3.0 or YZY v2.

zx.png

Can anyone who's got these in hand tell me if the insole / footbed is removable? Thanks.

size on shoe is on the tongue hidden when worn. The internet stole these shoes from my town haha

Is what it is. As soon as they went online for 495 CAD they sold within an hour.

I am doing a sustainability course and the shoe will tie in nicely with a Monday presentation.

13% sales tax.

Is what it is. As soon as they went online for 495 CAD they sold within an hour.

I am doing a sustainability course and the shoe will tie in nicely with a Monday presentation.

13% sales tax.

Just curious, how are you planning to integrate the 4D into a sustainability presentation?

I was at adidas Melrose with my dad because he wanted a pair...I passed...

I regret.......

20190209_230427.jpg

My first 4D to put on feet. I regretted selling my Arshams for a while and didnt realize how unique 4Ds are. These are dope and pictures alone doesnt do it justice. They have such a qualitative feeling and the flow of different materials are impressive.

I was forced to go half size down and I actually prefer em than my TTS, comfortably snug cuz of the primeknit. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I like the firm feeling of the 4D and would say they are as comfortable as UBs in a parallel comparison.

Kith LA still had a few pairs as of 1pm pst. Saw the CNY UB too. Both awesome shoes. 4D Fits tts for me, same as ub3.0.

Back
Top Bottom