The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Dope cw but gotta pass
Edit: also don’t like how on the product page the mint midsole looks compared to the filtered shots

sneakersnstuff-sns-adidas-ultra-4d-green-teatime-3.jpg

more pics https://sneakernews.com/2020/12/03/sns-adidas-ultra-4d-green-teatime-release-date/

This nice but that retail kinda pricey

Got the social status pair as well, but in a size 11. Was an easy pick up. My other 4D is a size 11 but they say to go up .5 on the Ultra4D for all the same reasons as the 1.0 UBs. These may end up to be .5 too small for me. As of this post sizes 11, 11.5, and 12 are OOS. Hopefully these fit.

Edit: went on my iPad and an 11.5 showed it was in stock. So I placed another order and requested my size 11 order to be canceled....we’ll see but I hate when stuff like this happens.

Last edited:
I still prefer Packers 4D over Social Status if have to choose between the 2.
So far, only SNS collab has much better colorway. Just signed up for sz 12. It's pretty extreme sizing up from my regular 10.5 :lol:, but I can deal with it being big than small. I don't like taking out the insole. It's like buying brand new car, but you take out the seats? Nah.

I still prefer Packers 4D over Social Status if have to choose between the 2.
So far, only SNS collab has much better colorway. Just signed up for sz 12. It's pretty extreme sizing up from my regular 10.5 :lol:, but I can deal with it being big than small. I don't like taking out the insole. It's like buying brand new car, but you take out the seats? Nah.

lol what did you size up so much instead of just going your regular size?

Ahhhh I've. been lured back into the thread with the upcoming SNS tea times lol. I also got suckered into buying the SS pair with the limited number. Wonder if they actually only released that many or if it's some sorta gimmick. The numbered tongues makes me think it really was limited, but these fake sell outs are hard to tell. Scooped a 9 just a few minutes ago. Looked again and see a sold out page.

Gonna try and enter the SNS raffle for the tea times, but hopefully I don't get stuck with too many. Might try with mine and my wife's account. Debating asking others to help, but again, don't wanna hit on like 5 pairs ya know.

Ahhhh I've. been lured back into the thread with the upcoming SNS tea times lol. I also got suckered into buying the SS pair with the limited number. Wonder if they actually only released that many or if it's some sorta gimmick. The numbered tongues makes me think it really was limited, but these fake sell outs are hard to tell. Scooped a 9 just a few minutes ago. Looked again and see a sold out page.

Gonna try and enter the SNS raffle for the tea times, but hopefully I don't get stuck with too many. Might try with mine and my wife's account. Debating asking others to help, but again, don't wanna hit on like 5 pairs ya know.
In the same shoes lmao. I really want these for personals, but am hesitant to ask my friends to participate in fear of hitting too many :lol:

Do you guys have info on the cage of the SNS Tea Times? I'm sure it is leather, but it doesn't say that anywhere.. Any chance that it is some leather-like material or vegan leather?

I think they opened the sign ups for SNS too early lol
Way too early. Or they should've cut the time by a lot. I mean idk how the stock is on these, but I think a lot of people are interested in em so that doesn't bode well for the manual guys. Raffle bot boys might be loading up on em as we speak

Back
Top Bottom