The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Wow adidas pair just got delivered. Fastest shipping I've ever had from them.
Interestingly enough it's the opposite for me.
Usually Adidas ships insanely fast to me (here next day), this one is set to arrive on Monday however (not complaining, still fast shipping)

cpf262 cpf262 Are in Cali? If so, I believe ADC ships from Bloomington CA. How's the sizing? Did you go half size up?

cpf262 cpf262 Are in Cali? If so, I believe ADC ships from Bloomington CA. How's the sizing? Did you go half size up?
No I'm in Wisconsin. After grabbing on the app I had shipping like a hour later. I went with my ub size which is 13 and they're fine. Little room in the toe but not too much.

I went .5 up from tts, I really hope it fits well. One of the few pairs I have been excited recently.

Did y’all know these dropped? First time seeing them...

kinda like them more than the white ultra 4ds

89FA802D-F1EA-4519-9B51-67A97C7E225D.jpeg

Picked these up Friday at the local sneaker politics, first pair of 4Ds and I gotta say 👍🏼. Definitely not as comfortable as boost but still pretty comfortable.
A5F2259B-74B6-4BDD-AFCA-AB445F4698A0.jpeg

boost is soft from the start so it'll be more comfy out the box
give the 4D midsole some time to break in and mold more to your feet and they'll get even better, especially on those days where you'll be on your feet much longer

there's a big debate between boost vs 4D, imo i prefer the comfort/firmness of the 4D since boost will give foot fatigue for those long periods

give it time, in my experience it becomes more comfortable with wear. I think I prefer 4d more thank boost for longer periods.

Yea thats what I hear, I'll probably wear them all this week.

How did u size, did u go TTS?

My normal UB size which is a 9.5, they're a taaad more room in the toe area with these 4Ds compared to my UBs, I did prefer the toe length on the size 9 but the sides fit a little too tight for my liking.

Last edited:
Just got the Futurecraft. Glad I ordered half size up from my TTS. Fits perfect, not as snug as the OG 1.0 Ultra4D. Adidas is definitely all over the place with sizing.

Last edited:
Damn, just got them in and I didn't expect them to be this tight. My half size up pair should arrive today and I hope that they fit a bit better.

6C5C1E53-2DD1-4C4C-AEE3-95C093A133AD.jpeg
Really not sure about which one to keep lmao. They both fit fine, I kinda like the snug-ness of the TTS pair a bit more though

How much room should there be generally in the toe box?

Last edited:
6C5C1E53-2DD1-4C4C-AEE3-95C093A133AD.jpeg
Really not sure about which one to keep lmao. They both fit fine, I kinda like the snug-ness of the TTS pair a bit more though

For your toes to not get clipped, generally.

Everyone has their own preference, if you like the TTS fit more then that's the one to go for. If your toes aren't trying to bust through the upper than your good. There doesn't need to be much room, knit fits like a sock.

Back
Top Bottom