The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Are you going tts on the future crafts or .5 up?
Wrote this in the Boost thread, hopefully it'll help :

They are tighter lol, had to go 1/2 up for the first time (wearing TTS in each UB), which was super confusing.

The sole is definitely not as comfy as boost, feels like a normal shoe instead, but has a bounce to it when walking. Imagine boost being like walking on clouds and 4Ds walking on low-level springs.

I kinda like that, they feel more secure and I always felt that it can't be that good for your foot having so little support, even though the 4Ds will never come close to the comfort of the UBs.

Again, the sizing is weird. I went half a size up, but it still doesn't feel right. I wanted to wear these with the insoles in, but my toes kept hitting the front when TTS, which was unpleasant. So I went half up, it was kinda better, but the right toe kept hitting the toebox again when walking. So now I wear them half a size up without the insoles. Missing a bit of the tightness (getting in them without feeling like ripping apart the shoe still seems impossible) and there is a bit too much space in the front now (don't even ask me what's going on, **** is confusing as hell) and the rubber in the front is pulling the fabric in a weird way.

So yeah, sorry for the long *** write-up, but this is just such a confusing experience. I've been wanting these as dailies ever since they first showed up, now is that time and I am not quite as happy as I wished I'd be.

I feel like I got unlucky with those, so I hope yours will be different 🙈

My recommendation: Go TTS if you are definitely going to wear them without an insole and .5 up if you plan on wearing them with an insole.

UB3.0/4.0/20/21 - 10.5
UB1.0 - 11
Run 1.0 4D - 10.5
NMD - 10
Ultra4D - 10.5
Air Max 1 - 10.5
Jordan 1 - 10.5
Futurecraft - 11

UB3.0/4.0/20/21 - 10.5
UB1.0 - 11
Run 1.0 4D - 10.5
NMD - 10
Ultra4D - 10.5
Air Max 1 - 10.5
Jordan 1 - 10.5
Futurecraft - 11

You went .5 smaller on UB21 than 1.0? I tried on both 9 (my TTS) and 9.5 (my UB 1.0 size) and thought I needed to go same as UB 1.0

Finally got around to unds these things. One of my favorite pairs ever.
20210416_134606.jpg

Why they have to make the 4D sole black? If it's green like their Ultra4D, that'd look so much better IMO.

Green would've definitely fit the Tee Time theme since it can resemble grass.

White would've been a nice ode to the OG Tee Times.

Was just thinking that it wasn't gonna be a restock of the green one otherwise they would've wrote "tea." I'm all for the tee time cw, but man, wish they'd put in on ultraboost for old times sake. Black sole doesn't really match as much as I'd thought, but will still try.

Back
Top Bottom