The Aftermath Umbrella and How They Ruined Hip-Hop

lol Why yall dudes so made in this thread?

Nobody has proved why dude is wrong yet.

Just a bunch nitpicking and name calling.

lol Why yall dudes so made in this thread?

Nobody has proved why dude is wrong yet.

Just a bunch nitpicking and name calling.

Tryna figure why you wasted all that time typing all that stuff (that I stopped reading after the 5th sentence) in yellow.

I still can't think of a reason.

Tryna figure why you wasted all that time typing all that stuff (that I stopped reading after the 5th sentence) in yellow.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

That's cause he copied and pasted from his website.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

That's cause he copied and pasted from his website.

oh it's this guy again
eyes.gif

when will you understand that no one gives a $+%% about your blog?
laugh.gif

oh it's this guy again
eyes.gif

when will you understand that no one gives a $+%% about your blog?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

Link to post.
Aftermath_entertainment.jpg

Eminem brought in all of these kids who had never liked Hip-Hop before. He had a crazy impact. I won't front like I didn't buy his first two albums but i quickly outgrew his subject matter. Now, 12 years after his debut you have these same kids who didn't listen to Hip-Hop until Eminem giving their opinions on any and everything Hip-Hop like they deserve that respect.

I guess we're just supposed to take your word for it that you are, in fact, not one of these people?

You're bugging if you think people are going to take your childishly presented hate rant seriously just because you put "Thoughts?" at the end.

If history is any indication, the types that feel the need to start a thread every time they have an opinion on something are not very well received around here.

Usually because their opinions are quite ridiculous as well. Case in point.....

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

Link to post.
Aftermath_entertainment.jpg

Eminem brought in all of these kids who had never liked Hip-Hop before. He had a crazy impact. I won't front like I didn't buy his first two albums but i quickly outgrew his subject matter. Now, 12 years after his debut you have these same kids who didn't listen to Hip-Hop until Eminem giving their opinions on any and everything Hip-Hop like they deserve that respect.

I guess we're just supposed to take your word for it that you are, in fact, not one of these people?

You're bugging if you think people are going to take your childishly presented hate rant seriously just because you put "Thoughts?" at the end.

If history is any indication, the types that feel the need to start a thread every time they have an opinion on something are not very well received around here.

Usually because their opinions are quite ridiculous as well. Case in point.....

Wait, youre saying that lil wayne and drake arent compromising the genre you love but aftermath has/is?

Wait, youre saying that lil wayne and drake arent compromising the genre you love but aftermath has/is?

Skimmed through your blog, you seem determined to hate everything that ever happens in this world.
If something's not your cup of tea, fine and dandy... you're entitled to that. But you appear to be eager to degrade all of hip-hop, except for Nicki Minaj (odd).

Anyhoo, as a guy who doesn't even like Eminem, I'd like to encourage you to get your bitter %%# off the internet and find a new genre of music to listen to... something that doesn't make you throw e-tantrums and blaze the keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom