The Age Old Question Vol. NT In Real Life

I've always been one to harp on people who try to bring the internet to real life, it usually seems forced and most of the time it's pretty stupid.

Howwwwwwever, using internet code words is perfectly acceptable IMO.

The only example I really have is that me and my inner circle say "you trying to hat?" as code for
pimp.gif
. 99.8% of the population has no idea what we are saying, and its good for the lulz between us.

It seems I'm always ending my posts like this, but I can't be the only one...right?

I've always been one to harp on people who try to bring the internet to real life, it usually seems forced and most of the time it's pretty stupid.

Howwwwwwever, using internet code words is perfectly acceptable IMO.

The only example I really have is that me and my inner circle say "you trying to hat?" as code for
pimp.gif
. 99.8% of the population has no idea what we are saying, and its good for the lulz between us.

It seems I'm always ending my posts like this, but I can't be the only one...right?

i give my boy the "sort of want" face when an attractive female walks by. that count?

i give my boy the "sort of want" face when an attractive female walks by. that count?

I taught my girlfriend some internet slang and its hilarious when we go out and no one knows what we are talking about. She does a funny stoneface.... 

I taught my girlfriend some internet slang and its hilarious when we go out and no one knows what we are talking about. She does a funny stoneface.... 

ive been trying to incorporate internet slang in my real life but im usually the only that gets it and laughs

my girl does the "meh, sort of want" complete w/ face tho hah... progress
pimp.gif
?

ive been trying to incorporate internet slang in my real life but im usually the only that gets it and laughs

my girl does the "meh, sort of want" complete w/ face tho hah... progress
pimp.gif
?

Back
Top Bottom