The Air Jordan Citrus VII

the contrast stitching is the best part about them don't like mens size 7.5 though youth 7 on the other hand is =D

I agree with you Carmine jordan....this is one of few jordans i actually have more than one pair of

Basically I didn't mean to say "Citrus 7>All 7's"
where did I SAY THAT,
I made the topic concerning this specific shoe and directly to the shoe but you know how people come in and put in their favorite colorway,
It's okay All 7's are not hard to get at all.'

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

The frenchies look really good with jeans & of course the quality is great,
also the chambrays are nice but something about the citrus makes them more desirable (for me)

I started to like the hares for some reason,like I had always said they look like boxing shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

these blow all ya'll out the ocean!

The Bordeaux are the ugliest out yet,if those were to release as a retro many of you would be saying

"Jordan Brand had officially died"

I'm pretty sure many would say that......

Bite your tongue kid, you obviously were still on diapers when these released
Agreed, Bigboi. This kid needs a backhand right quick. To call these.....

294rm7a.jpg

...better than these?

2yvnuy1.jpg

You're on crack, kid.....

These are the best retro....

11u7r78.jpg

I think it would have been the "Raptor" but they messed up the colors of the OG....

sq6vsl.jpg

Nice pic, Randy!

You wouldn't smack nobody.......

and yes I'm glad I sold those ugly sevens and from the O.G collection,hell no these wouldn't stay
so the smart thing I did is sell them off since I would't be go out breaking necks with that shoe
laugh.gif

umm no. bordeaux, hares, flints, chambrays and even frenchies top citrus... you could even check out how much all the 7s are selling for. citrus def under abill.

OGs all day baby and to the guy that said the SpaceJam and Coolgrey XI's killed the XI is smokin somethin. Those are two of the best colorways of theXI...smh at some of you guys sayin the Citus VII is better then Bordeaux
smh.gif

One of my least favorite VIIs. Cardinals, Flints, Pacific Blues, and Chambrays are all better than these.

Back
Top Bottom