The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

I think I am in, hope the release will be as smooth as trophy room ones!

The Camo versions are still the sickest ones!

Cooked Solefly 
pimp.gif

on solefly's website they are under "shop now", but sizes can not be selected, so I am a bit confused!

ok, so there are still 1477 left! Those 23 smell like resell at outrageous amounts don't they?

Midnight Navy >>>>> TR >> SF

Co-sign.

Those SoleFlys leave alot to be desired being all white. I get the reversible shroud adds a bit of color, but at least color the midsole stripe in teal or hot pink too. They are way too boring.

I hated that I had to sell my Gingers. One day they'll find there way back to me. I hope the Midnights get overlooked. I love the whole campaign the xvi had back in the days. Mos def, Ray Allen, Vin baker. It's jus not the same feeling.

Smhhhh solefly knew exactly what they were doing releasing only 23 pairs. It's the equivalent of the dope man giving you a taste, a little pat on the back if you will. Then take into consideration in this hobby that that tweet on thanksgiving with 23 pair may have already created hype and piqued the interest of resellers. You don't need a lot of wind for a wildfire to spread. But yea navy's lookin good too

Last edited:
^^^

I have tan as well, but those are not releasing.

Strictly for Jordan Brand players for the Veterans Day games that were played.

Back
Top Bottom