The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

Was contemplating the drive out initially, folded last minute. Tried online on my phone, and got through the day of release.

Got canceled a few hours later.

Tried again on the restock the next day, got through again and now awaiting confirmation.

Hoping for the best. XVI's are a big personal fav of mine. All good either way tho.

Last edited:

those navys are instant cop but 250 will scare a lot of people so waiting for a discount wouldnt be a bad idea 
My Brother in law works for Nike and hooked me up with my own Swoosh account.  That 40% of $250 after they sit a few days will be well used.  XVI for $150 is going to be clutch.

Yeah, if they sit I can grab them on Swoosh.

OG retail was $160 I think. I would never pay $250 for these. Jordan getting greedy and lost me years ago.

Never been so disappointed with a Jordan retro in a while.

Raising the price tag nearly $100; just to eliminate some of the shoes coolest features like the brail along the shroud just upsets me.

Can't drop $250 on a shoe that's half-***ed. This is ridiculous. I can't be the only one that feels like they've been waiting forever for a Jordan 16 retro - if you're raising the price significantly JB - the least you can do is make it true to the original.

Can't say for sure I'll be buying these. Especially for $250, when nearly every Jordan 16 shoe that dropped originally in 2001 all went on clearance for around $99.

I think it's safe to say these will sit.

Last edited:
My CC was charged today, so I hope shipping will happen very soon!

My CC was charged today, so I hope shipping will happen very soon!
mine was charged on Saturday, almost instantly. And im still waiting for shipping. Website does say 5-10 days for processing, or some ish like that. I'll just be excited when they arrive. Hopefully very soon tho, to your point

Never been so disappointed with a Jordan retro in a while.

Raising the price tag nearly $100; just to eliminate some of the shoes coolest features like the brail along the shroud just upsets me.

Can't drop $250 on a shoe that's half-***ed. This is ridiculous. I can't be the only one that feels like they've been waiting forever for a Jordan 16 retro - if you're raising the price significantly JB - the least you can do is make it true to the original.

Can't say for sure I'll be buying these. Especially for $250, when nearly every Jordan 16 shoe that dropped originally in 2001 all went on clearance for around $99.

I think it's safe to say these will sit.

That's Jordan for you. Trying to profit as much as possible.

It's a good business plan. Higher price lower quantities. So that the people that really want them will buy from the jump.

These will end up in the outlets just like the 17.

Hopefully I can grab in swoosh and I'm good. Love the shoe but don't see paying 250.

Last edited:
TR just shipped....was expecting 5-10 business days like they said but it looks like they are shipping way earlier than that

For those that had their order ship, ,care to give us a range for your order number?

Is TR sending you an email? or are you just checking your TR account to know they shipped? Im near 15hunna, so I hope they ship tomorrow??

Back
Top Bottom