The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

Congrats. I was like most on PayPal and submit payment and sold out.

I logged into paypal before hand, typed in my address on solefly beforehand, and that was key for me I think. Saved many clicks and keyboard inputs.

I logged into paypal before hand, typed in my address on solefly beforehand, and that was key for me I think. Saved many clicks and keyboard inputs.

Yup, tried the checkout process a bunch of times so addy's were all saved and ready to go, def think it saved me valuable secs that ensured my pair.

Last edited:
Yup, tried the checkout process a bunch of times so addy's were all saved and ready to go, def think it saved me valuable secs that ensured my pair.

Did the same thing. Def saved me time. Did you guys get charged for ship?

Yeah :smh:

It was a choice between 14.99 for heavy shipping or 15 for standard shipping... I went with the $0.01 cheaper option :lol:

Yeah
mean.gif

It was a choice between 14.99 for heavy shipping or 15 for standard shipping... I went with the $0.01 cheaper option
laugh.gif
Haha, same here. I struggled with what shipping to choose too and saw the $14.99 was cheaper! Thankfully, no tax since I don't live in FL. That CA tax on $275 would have been almost $30... 
sick.gif

Man, just give me the Midnight Navy's already, then bring back the black/red, and cherrywoods..

Yeah :smh:

It was a choice between 14.99 for heavy shipping or 15 for standard shipping... I went with the $0.01 cheaper option :lol:
Haha, same here. I struggled with what shipping to choose too and saw the $14.99 was cheaper! Thankfully, no tax since I don't live in FL. That CA tax on $275 would have been almost $30... :x

I just hope the heavy shipping is via UPS.

What time did they actually release? Curious.. i was sleep waiting on some Adobe Premiere renders..

I love the 16s but that all white colorway with a dab of pink is not for me. Trophy rooms are dop. But the white and midnight navy trumps over both of those colorways

I prefer white shoes, so me personally, I think the Sole Fly 16s are probably the only ones I would even want.

Only 16s I'd buy again are the cherry woods....

Literally the only jordan I'm waiting on so I can never buy another. Hadn't bought a jordan since 2012 but came off that train for Trophy Room...

Will only come off again for cherrywood.

I stopped wearing J's after that 2012 Jordan 12 Playoff plastic *****$ travesty.

Literally the only jordan I'm waiting on so I can never buy another. Hadn't bought a jordan since 2012 but came off that train for Trophy Room...

Will only come off again for cherrywood.

I stopped wearing J's after that 2012 Jordan 12 Playoff plastic *****$ travesty.

Yea those were painted cardboard my 04s are still holding up so I'm good but I can't get out of the JB game too many colorways I missed out on or want back eventually I will lol

Yea those were painted cardboard my 04s are still holding up so I'm good but I can't get out of the JB game too many colorways I missed out on or want back eventually I will lol

I lost so much respect for the brand that I vowed to not buy another. It was more than a shoe to me because it was the first Jordan my pops got me back in 6th grade. I missed them in 04 because I was a broke college kid. So I doubled up in 2012 just to give one to my dad and sell the other trash pair on ebay.

Lost so much respect that I have passed on every 12 since. My all time favorite and I own none of them now. I refuse to pay good money for trash. No matter how significant or nostalgic it is

I lost so much respect for the brand that I vowed to not buy another. It was more than a shoe to me because it was the first Jordan my pops got me back in 6th grade. I missed them in 04 because I was a broke college kid. So I doubled up in 2012 just to give one to my dad and sell the other trash pair on ebay.

Lost so much respect that I have passed on every 12 since. My all time favorite and I own none of them now. I refuse to pay good money for trash. No matter how significant or nostalgic it is
could not agree more, grabbed these soleflys specifically to flip.....personally the 16's are MEH....

my favorite jordan are the 4's.....went out and purchased my first jordan since 2008 and grabbed me the Toro 4's.  They are being sent to Bespoke in Australia after XMas to give them some ostrich and kangaroo leather treatment.  

Other than this pair, just looking to get both the 11Lab4's and of course the space jams....after that, im DONE

Whats up fellas....

I was fortunate enough to attend SoleFly's event this weekend. Additionally, I did purchase a pair the Retro 16's. Absolutely beautiful shoe.

Check out my recap of the event and also a full review of the sneakers. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom