The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

I got a question

Why didn't the 3/4 xvi drop as a white red colorway in 01 (not lows)

But it did on the 17 & 18

The only reason Anyone Liked the Ja Rule J.lo song was cause We gotta see the 16 lows on feet before they dropped. Lol.

I swear if the 16 low drop in the summer.

16's [emoji]128016[/emoji]

I got a question

Why didn't the 3/4 xvi drop as a white red colorway in 01 (not lows)

But it did on the 17 & 18

Absolutely no logical reason, just a decision made by the design team.

Trend started with XV Low. The only reason I can speculate is JB trying to distance MJ from the Bulls post-retirement and more towards Team Jordan Brand.

201103021558095014.jpg

Just saw house of hoops canadas price on the 16s.

320 $ 
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

Before 14% or so tax.

That makes it the most expensive og colored jordan release retro or new, in canadian history. 

New levels of pathetic greed have been achieved.  

I would say this shoe is worth half its asking price tops.

Hope jb visits the ghosts of future, past and present this holidays because they are like scrooge on meth with these releases.

I can still walk in and buy true blue 3s all over town because people dont want to drop 300 on shoes they used to get for 150 all day.

I have reviewed actual, not stock photos of about a dozen pairs for sale from sellers who have them in hand.
All I can say is that the quality looks all over the place. Some looked fine while some others looked really poor.
Because of this I would suggest only buying from sellers who have actual pairs in hand with real photos.

Just saw house of hoops canadas price on the 16s.

320 $ :wow: :stoneface: :smh: :rofl:  

Before 14% or so tax.

That makes it the most expensive og colored jordan release retro or new, in canadian history. 

New levels of pathetic greed have been achieved.  

I would say this shoe is worth half its asking price tops.

Hope jb visits the ghosts of future, past and present this holidays because they are like scrooge on meth with these releases.

I can still walk in and buy true blue 3s all over town because people dont want to drop 300 on shoes they used to get for 150 all day.

As noted before, some of the OG 16's hit the outlets.
I would suspect that if JB releases 2 - 3 more colorways we will def. see 16's back in the outlets and heavily discounted.

As noted before, some of the OG 16's hit the outlets.
I would suspect that if JB releases 2 - 3 more colorways we will def. see 16's back in the outlets and heavily discounted.
For sure.....

They are still gonna try and pass them at the canadian outlets at 250 $ tho.

The stupid high retail will have them very hesitant to let them go for anywhere near what they are worth here.

In the states retailers will give up and ship shoes to the lets and ross and Marshalls.

Here,  the store owners completely neglect how a shoe gets recieved or even how discounted a shoe might be getting in other areas and hold on to rediculous prices. 

They prey on the less knowledgeable consumer here.

Example flyknit magistas get priced way beyond demand in the states and hit the lets for 70 $ us.

I walk into canadian footlocker and they are asking 265 $ canadian still months after release.   

I mean its not their fault but at the same time it just makes them look greedy.

Commands were another great example....canadian stores would not go under 265 $

Anyone's sole fly pair get shipped yet? Mine said unfulfilled. I'm low key nervous that they oversold.

Last edited:
Anyone's sole fly pair get shipped yet? Mine said unfulfilled. I'm low key nervous that they oversold.

Nothing since sunday night for me.... Seems only fitting that my "confirmed" order will go unfulfilled based on how garbage that release was.... That, or I will get one of the 5% that are unnumbered :lol:

Mine too. Look MUCH better in person.

I wanted an sz 11, but had to settle for a 10.5. Fit actually isn't bad though.
I got a 10.5 too. Haven't tried mine on yet though. Tried to get an 11 in the Solefly but got cart jacked in checkout.

I got a 10.5 too. Haven't tried mine on yet though. Tried to get an 11 in the Solefly but got cart jacked in checkout.
Sounds like we had the exact same experience with SF.

Carted, entered paypal info, got jacked.

As for the TR's, I only tried on my left shoe without the shroud. Felt fine. No telling how they'd be walking around though.

Sounds like we had the exact same experience with SF.

Carted, entered paypal info, got jacked.

As for the TR's, I only tried on my left shoe without the shroud. Felt fine. No telling how they'd be walking around though.
Yea, my true size is 10.5 but I size up to 11 in some models. I had the midnight navy in high school, but I was 15 then, so I really didn't know what size I need now.

Yea, my true size is 10.5 but I size up to 11 in some models. I had the midnight navy in high school, but I was 15 then, so I really didn't know what size I need now.
It varies for me as well.

Def 10.5 in XIIs, and 11 in 1s and XIs. I can do a 10.5 in most models, but they're pretty snug and always take some breaking in because I'm a wide footer. I go to 11 now for instant comfort.

I was thinking I might need an 11 for these like I would with XIs because of the patent leather toe box. Random assumption, but glad 10.5 worked out.

It varies for me as well.

Def 10.5 in XIIs, and 11 in 1s and XIs. I can do a 10.5 in most models, but they're pretty snug and always take some breaking in because I'm a wide footer. I go to 11 now for instant comfort.

I was thinking I might need an 11 for these like I would with XIs because of the patent leather toe box. Random assumption, but glad 10.5 worked out.
If you want to wear with the shroud, definitely go .5 size up.

Back
Top Bottom