The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

I like these, but will probably pick them up once they hit clearance or outlets.

The price point is just too high comparably to what's been out and for how much. It just doesn't do the consumer any justice. If JB wants to push out Space Jams, White Cement 4's and True Blue 3's which were VERY popular models for $220. How do they expect to push these Midnight Navy 16's for $250 in this day and age? Let's also not forget how they basically raised the price of ALL the original retroes as well--12's for $190 and 1's for $160 just makes no sense at all.

Most of you were too young to remember, but these hit outlets and clearance when they first came out. Would be totally shocked if the same fate didn't occur again.

This picture pretty much sums it all up...An outlet in Las Vegas FYI

View media item 2261965
Honestly, when it comes to pricing--JB needs to rethink what they want to charge for retro's past the 13's. Because it's almost a forgone conclusion that anything from 14-23 will sit on shelves and not move as well as the earlier models.

Hell, if they're so adamant of charging $250 for 16's, at least they should put out the same quality sneaker as they originally did.

Last edited:
SF16 already shipped :smokin
too bad ill actually be down in miami when they arrive lol

View media item 2262240Was able to get them today from a local spot that was selling them early for retail the quality is good as well as craftsmanship, went up .5 sz to a 9.5 cause 9 was sold out and they fit surprisingly the same as my TR sz 9 16's, as y'all can see my Spacejams arrived at my job today as well so to sum it up "today was a good day" lol

^ I feel like it's just a function of the sparkling blue patent leather. I don't know much about leather processing, but I don't know how you would dye it to make it sparkling blue. My black patent leather og xvi are fine.

Hell, if they're so adamant of charging $250 for 16's, at least they should put out the same quality sneaker as they originally did.
I can't speak for the other colrorways... but the quality on my original black/red 16s was not up to much.  The ride was hard, and the support wasn't up to much either.

I like these, but will probably pick them up once they hit clearance or outlets.

The price point is just too high comparably to what's been out and for how much. It just doesn't do the consumer any justice. If JB wants to push out Space Jams, White Cement 4's and True Blue 3's which were VERY popular models for $220. How do they expect to push these Midnight Navy 16's for $250 in this day and age? Let's also not forget how they basically raised the price of ALL the original retroes as well--12's for $190 and 1's for $160 just makes no sense at all.

Most of you were too young to remember, but these hit outlets and clearance when they first came out. Would be totally shocked if the same fate didn't occur again.

Honestly, when it comes to pricing--JB needs to rethink what they want to charge for retro's past the 13's. Because it's almost a forgone conclusion that anything from 14-23 will sit on shelves and not move as well as the earlier models.

hey bro which outlet is this exactly? Im curious about 17s

Even at the lets, im moon walking straight past these prices to the hash wall, unless I have a discount card.

If prices were canadian,  id feel good about the price on the 17+
laugh.gif

They want 295 canadian for the 3s here... 
laugh.gif

Dudes are smoking dust at jb headquarters

So, both of my Solefly pairs shipped... Even the one where my address is wrong. So, now I have to figure out how to get that to me.

USPS said that only Solefly can make a change to the address or request an intercept (for a fee). Or I can request it be held at a facility and hope they let me get them with my ID. 
mean.gif

^ hold at usps. It'd be much easier to explain to somebody what happened. Also, you could probably describe the box in every way before they even get it to give to you, to ensure you are the person who it is intended for.

Back
Top Bottom