The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

Really hoping that the XVI's hit discounts. These are such a beloved shoe of mine.

If you look at how the 16-17's have moved since release, all signs point to a price reduction at some point. The issue is albeit they're great models (underrated IMO), the demand just isn't there. Coupled with several recent releases which were more popular, demand has fallen and there has been severe saturation. Nike and JB aren't stupid. They knew what they were doing and what to expect.

It's not an even option to limit the Navy 16's, because they just won't move. And eventually several restocks will occur. These should've released sometime during February - March. That would've given buyers some time to recoup from financial constraints as well.

For those who want to pick these up, I'd suggest patience you'll get them for a discounted price.

Looks like only HoH stores around me are getting these, but not gonna grab till they go on sale. $275 after tax for these is a no no, nice as they are.

I hope the bred pair comes out in 2017. Haven't had a pair since 2001 in High School, lost the shroud in PE and I was sad. lol.

Also, StockX has some good prices for the Trophy Room 16. Around $300, retail after tax.

Yep i think $250 for retro shoes especially is pushin it. Remember those yeezy foams were really hyped at $250 and those sold generally good cuz of yeezy
I dont think many people recognize this shoe as mjs 2nd comeback . Guess it aint too popular, but in 2001 it was a pretty good bball shoe. I loved kicksologys review :nthat:

Yep i think $250 for retro shoes especially is pushin it. Remember those yeezy foams were really hyped at $250 and those sold generally good cuz of yeezy
I dont think many people recognize this shoe as mjs 2nd comeback . Guess it aint too popular, but in 2001 it was a pretty good bball shoe. I loved kicksologys review :nthat:

I grew up going to Milwaukee Bucks games (we had half season tickets for many years), and just about when I was really getting into shoes was when the 16's came out. Ray allen was always wearing them with his awesome PEs. I remember other guys coming into town wearing their PEs as well (Micheal Finley (also a wisconsin basketball guy)). 16s and 11s are the only jordan brand shoes I owned back then... good times :pimp:

I hope these aren't limited due to low demand even though I think people will cop. These aren't even being released on champs.

I hope these aren't limited due to low demand even though I think people will cop. These aren't even being released on champs.
I think these will be somewhat limited just like the copper 17's and stealth 20's.. Maybe 20-60 pairs at each store depending on the stores volume.. But i can't really call it

These are up on the launch apps. Just put in my submission for footaction and footlocker. Seems like champs will not be getting them.

Last edited:
Looks like there's no buzz for these

Feel like I'll be able to walk in and cop Thursday morning

Yes. These are grail status lowkey for me :pimp:

Can anyone confirm if these will be coded as a "General Release" at Footlocker and not a QS

I have a strong feeling they may be QS. I tried finding a Footlocker in Central Florida and only one location is getting them

Last edited:
Ayo anyone in Pennsylvania know where I could cop these plz give me the head up couse I am only coming up with 2 places

Seems like the navy's are going to be a lot more limited than people think. I guess we'll find out come release day, but I'm not sure they will have the same fate as the copper 17's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom