The Airliner LA - Urban Underground Night (Any Info?) My boy is playing friday...

So I booked a show at The Airliner and it is this Friday Sept. 11th and was just wondering if anybody can give me the lowdown on this place...From reviews itsounds legit...

My boy Goldsmith is playing Upstairs at 10:00...if you wanna check out the music the myspace is

myspace.com/goldsmith88

He's also gonna be performing a new song that I produced that samples Bob Dylan...

If any of you come out that would be awesome we're bringin a bunch of SD heads up but it obviously won't be any near what the locals will bebringing...

Anyways, any info would be very appreciated...thanks

I never been. But one night I waited an hour to get into the Roxy to get in for a free dubstep show and my homie bounced to the Airliner. He says it pops.Plays a lot of underground and old school hip hop. Real chill vibes.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I never been. But one night I waited an hour to get into the Roxy to get in for a free dubstep show and my homie bounced to the Airliner. He says it pops. Plays a lot of underground and old school hip hop. Real chill vibes.

awesome. yeah i haven't heard anything bad about it. should be a fun show.

I've only been there on Wednesdays for Low End Theory.
smokin.gif

overall, it's a pretty chill vibe. seems like a hole in the wall club but there's actually an outside patio/stage including an upstairs.

Back
Top Bottom