The American Pie Cast Reunites: 20 Year Since The OG Film

I saw a handful of these guys at a con about a year ago. Tara Reid actually does look that bad in person. Shannon Elizabeth and Mena Suvari on the other hand, both looked fantastic. Shot the sht with Thomas Ian Nicholas (Kevin/Henry Rowengartner) for a bit. We specifically talked about American Reunion and he had it at his #2, right behind the first one. He said the guys that wrote it were big fans and really tried capture the spirit of the OG. He said the only reason several of the folks came back at all was because of the quality of that script.

Triggered??

Riiight. Because there’s nothing wrong with a movie being sexist, homophobic and glorifying a pretty rapey culture (for lack of a better word for getting girls drunk to lower their inhibitions...)?

Yeah I thought all four were quality comedies. Just feel like the first two were the best because they captured the "teen" element which made it great. A little sentimental to me I guess.

I saw the first one at my homie's and the next three I saw in the theater. I remember thinking Stiffler's personality took a weird turn for American Wedding.

Love the main movies, one of those you can watch at anytime and enjoy it. Stifler was one of the original habitual line steppers, got to **** him 2 or 3 times a year to keep him in check.

Also that football beach trick works. Did it twice in Virginia beach

Riiight. Because there’s nothing wrong with a movie being sexist, homophobic and glorifying a pretty rapey culture (for lack of a better word for getting girls drunk to lower their inhibitions...)?

Being a comedy movie I have no issue with any of that personally.

Those dancers (Lisa Arturo & Denise Faye) bodies from the 2nd movie :evil: :pimp:

fhd001AP2_Lisa_Arturo_004.jpg

If you have the dvd or blu ray watch the actors commentary during that scene.

Those dancers (Lisa Arturo & Denise Faye) bodies from the 2nd movie :evil: :pimp:

fhd001AP2_Lisa_Arturo_004.jpg

If you have the dvd or blu ray watch the actors commentary during that scene.

A top 3 commentary experience for me, howling during that commentary

I'll have to find that commentary somewhere. I miss the commentary and deleted scenes when I used to regularly buy DVDs in the late 00's.

yah doesnt really look like much work was done to her face, just age

Back
Top Bottom