THE AMERICANS Thread | Final Season: March 28, 2018

Damn, that woman did not want to go. Fought it for a good min or two :smh:

Liz was wild determined.

To think this show would be an example of why assisted suicide is not the move.

Stan just keeps getting closer and closer.

Phil booking it :rofl: :rofl:

Paige needs to die. Such a mistake bringing her in to this. Only white kids get away calling their mom a who're over and over without catching a backhand.

Last edited:
Enh, I have a bad feeling that this next episode will be way too rushed. Hell, these last couple of episodes already feel rushed. I wish they would’ve been able to do more than 10 eps this season.

I think I said it before but one of the things I've anticipated/biggest fears for Phil and Liz is for Stan to just come across them in public while they're in disguise :lol:

Like they gonna have to dip with the quickness or really try to pull off the no I'm not Phil :lol:

I get the feeling though either Phil is gonna kill Stan or they're gonna fix things where all those clues Stan had don't lead to anything and they appear really innocent.

Tonite's the night!

Things I'm looking for beyond the obvious:

1. Does Stan's girl fit into any of this.
2. What happens to the kids
3. Do we get to see Martha one final time
4. What happens with Phillip's first son?

So hyped I took the night off so I could finally watch an episode “live”.

Don’t make me regret my decision, Americans.

I think Elizabeth gets killed and stan lets philly and paige escape to mother russia. stan kills elizabeth and lets philly and paige go

i had no idea elizabeth and philly were married in real life....

Last edited:
I've been watching The Americans since day one.

This is it.
Its on.

giphy.webp

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZX7iIgtTugCM8/giphy.gif

Phil with that real talk about Henry.

For better or worse, he’s an American, no matter how much Liz doesn’t look at him as one.

To think this comes down to a preist snitching :smh:

I really liked that the first scene of this is establishing Henry's barely been a part of this story, lets continue to keep him out of this for the final episode :lol: :smh:

I don't know what else to say yet. A lot to unpack about that scene alone.

But I'm expecting a timeskip with this last 30 min.

Wish the cop would've put a bullet in Paige right there on the train platform.

EDIT

My man Derek Luke with the quick cameo :lol: :pimp:

EDIT

I feel like dude is leading them to their end.

Last edited:
I like it. Solid ending to a phenomenal series. The ending mimicked real life in that sometimes there is no closure. Things happen and life goes on. Yeah, a lot of the players in the story are left with more questions about things, like Stan and Henry. But ultimately, time moves forward and people are left to pick up the pieces after their reality is shattered.

Same goes for Phil and Liz—they now begin the unknown journey of life back in Russia, which is a reality that has become foreign to them.

That scene with Stan and Henry cracked me up though. Like yo, you couldn’t wait until there was some privacy to break the news to the kid my guy? Nope—gotta do it NOW. :lol:

Pretty great series finale.

Ended kind of sad to me and I go5 no also be death but thay one scene of Phil throwing that hail Mary putting his life and his fam's in Stan's hands was so great.

So tense and nerve racking with every line and move.

The look on Liz face serious as ****. She was ready to kill Stan. She was gonna make a move on him :lol:

Phil was just honest and finessed that amazingly. We're getting in that car now, do what you gotta. Oh yeah, ya girl probably a spy too, let me plant that seed in your head. Ok, take care of Henry, bye

Only reason I wanted a timeskip is wanting a bit more satisfied ending. Get to see where Phil and Liz at some years later and that Henry is okay with Stan. This ending was good but sad. So title was START but they were starting over by coming home no longer doing their job.

Last edited:
Yeah, Phil dropping that nugget about Renee as he dips off into the car was savage as hell. :lol:

Hey we just played you for years and your wife might be a spy—please take care of our kid??? Cool.

Back
Top Bottom