The AND 1 Tai Chi Mid returns...

And 1 should incorporate the now infamous blow in the ear for Lance's logo. :lol: That would be dope.

Last edited:
hahaha that evil look on his face after he did it was the best
laugh.gif

Hey fellas, can someone post a full pic of the actual 20th anniversary box? If possible provide the approximate dimensions too.
I'm currently based abroad and is gonna have someone bring it to me when they visit. It would be nice if they could bring the box too.
Can the box be flattened or are they glued together? I couldn't determine if the box was like the jordan box sets or if they were jus 2 separate shoeboxes.

Hey fellas, can someone post a full pic of the actual 20th anniversary box? If possible provide the approximate dimensions too.
I'm currently based abroad and is gonna have someone bring it to me when they visit. It would be nice if they could bring the box too.
Can the box be flattened or are they glued together? I couldn't determine if the box was like the jordan box sets or if they were jus 2 separate shoeboxes.

I know that this is late, 22 days late to be exact however I posted pics of the box a page or so back. If you would like to see how the box opens up and everything go to my Instagram page search for username: Redprint2
I have videos up of me opening the special box and I'll just give you the dimensions later if/when I can.

Alright, here's what I got.  Sorry some of these pics are a little washed out, but I was trying to do this as quickly as possible.  One pair is missing (on loan to my little bro's store), but let me hear your thoughts.  All size 14 (Lance's size).

Peace,

J

YOTH:

Grinch Entourage (1/1 for Lance at Christmas 2012, game was never played)

Black/Gold 2013 Playoffs

Navy/Gold 2014 Game Used (Single)

Tonal Navy Distressed Nubuck Born Ready (2014)

Tonal Gold Nubuck Born Ready (2014)
^Dope shoes

I don't know if you guys have seen Lance Stephenson's new rap video yet, but who cares about the video...
link for those who care to watch....

All I care about is that at like the 1:50 mark Lance starts waving what looks like these bad boys around...

Complete with Player logo and everything

PLEASE GAWD please let this be a sign of things to come. I BEEN waiting on a marbury 1 and 2 retro.

Do this right, AND1. I'm looking for you... :nerd:

Got back from the And1 Re-Intro in NYC, got to chop it up with Lance and Skip 2 My Lou about whats in store. Lineup looks decent seems like they are going to go slowly with the models which is good. They want to get it right. Here's a few fliks more to come

Shoe Lance is wearing isn't his sig shoe btw.

Skip and I with the Tai Chi which he wore his rookie year

I don't know if you guys have seen Lance Stephenson's new rap video yet, but who cares about the video...
link for those who care to watch....

All I care about is that at like the 1:50 mark Lance starts waving what looks like these bad boys around...

Complete with Player logo and everything

PLEASE GAWD please let this be a sign of things to come. I BEEN waiting on a marbury 1 and 2 retro.

Do this right, AND1. I'm looking for you...
nerd.gif

would be copped in a heartbeat. also I'd take that song over any mainstream rapper's song these days
laugh.gif

Last edited:
where do they even sell the upper tier and1 stuff anymore? only place i can think of that i see any and1 stuff at all anymore is walmart and i run across pieces at ross and marshalls all the time. other than that, i can't think of anywhere.

where do they even sell the upper tier and1 stuff anymore? only place i can think of that i see any and1 stuff at all anymore is walmart and i run across pieces at ross and marshalls all the time. other than that, i can't think of anywhere.

Actually, from what I can tell, I think they're pulling away from their Wal Mart association. The place I've found most accessible for the upper tier/performance is their US webstore.

thapointguy thapointguy Thanks for posting those. Haven't heard much from the Stephensons since they moved to Charlotte. Interested to see how these new performance models look/feel.

Peace,
J

Damn those lance PE are ill. I remember him and my lil bro going at back in the IS8 days.

Didn't know we wore the same size. Will definitely try to get a PE to rock

hmm. I know it's only one pic, but those look quite off to me. overall shape looks butchered as well as the sweep thing that goes through the middle is wayyy off. I will cop the white pair if they fix them. will probably pass if this is the final product. hopefully that's a GS pair or something but the navy pair looks bigger and it has a similar shape and sweep thing
eyes.gif

hmm. I know it's only one pic, but those look quite off to me. overall shape looks butchered as well as the sweep thing that goes through the middle is wayyy off. I will cop the white pair if they fix them. will probably pass if this is the final product. hopefully that's a GS pair or something but the navy pair looks bigger and it has a similar shape and sweep thing
eyes.gif
i'm hoping for the all whites!!!

i balled in them back in the days, and they were really good! 

I ordered mine a few nights ago. I like the oilers colors that they have going.
BAIT x And1 Tai Chi "Blue Apple"
I was thinking about ordering a pair however I wasn't sure about what size to order since I had heard both tts as well as half a size small. Didn't want to end up with the wrong size so unfortunately I had to pass on these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom