The AND 1 Tai Chi Mid returns...

Nice indeed. Glad to see the Tai Chi again. We know Skip is gonna rock them. But are there any other And1 athetes left besides Skip and Monta Ellis?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Nice indeed. Glad to see the Tai Chi again. We know Skip is gonna rock them. But are there any other And1 athetes left besides Skip and Monta Ellis?
Steve Blake, James Jones, Marquis Daniels & Carlos Arroyo. (And UFC fighter Nathan Quarry)

But I'm sure everybody remembers when it seemed like half of the league was wearing AND 1. Now they've got 5 players, 6 if Arroyo signs with somebody,wearing their shoes.

They've also updated their website with this:

3143yht.jpg

i dont care what NOBODY SAYS...

INSTANT COP.... i might cop 4 pair cuz i couldnt when i was younger.... one of the best hoopin shoes as far as bang for buck....

VC had me outside tryin dunks on the 8 ft. rim... lol....

my gal gonna chop me up, but i dont give a damn... amazing is the stuff you find on niketalk when you venture OUTSIDE of the Jordan Brand Forum and the NikeRetro forum...

so these come out the 1st? i seen these at a store here in japan last week. they had white/green, black/red & i think a white/purple

Just spoke to an AND 1 rep. White/Purple is not part of the initial release. It MAY be part of the 2nd release in Spring of 2010. bummer.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
SAH-WEET... using this new pair since June last year..
smile.gif
Got these fromJapan, but waiting if it will hit the Philippines this November.
happy.gif

And 1 updated their website, looks like they're really putting some effort into this release. They have 11.11 as the date for the White/Varsity Red/Silver,Black/Royal/Siler, Black/White/Silver, and White/Black/Silver.

Steve Blake had some White/Varsity Red/Silver PEs tonight with his logo on the side...

wv5wra.jpg

Damn, I'm glad to see them back.
My fav colorway was white/navy/carolina blue (whatever you wanna call it) baby blue in the mid.

so dope!

foot locker's release schedule has these coming out in stores in November. no exact date but just says november. Wht/blk colorway & wht/red (VC slamdunks) to be a GR all foot lockers. $70 retail. cop on EA, 35$ can't beat it

Back
Top Bottom