The Anthony Edwards / Anthony Edwards JR. / Minnesota Timberwolves GLORIFICATION Thread

DLo/JMac
Ant//Nowell/Moore
McDaniels/Anderson
KAT/Prince
Gobert/Naz

Those are the definites in my mind.

Everybody else are bubble guys IMO

Would really love a more offensive minded 2/3 off the bench. I think that’s probably the biggest glaring hole other than age.

IMHO Nowell gonna shine, no worries, will get all the time he can handle.

I LOVE Forbes and all he brings, gonna need him every night.

Nasty Naz gonna be the barometer, he fills his role, excels at times, its gonna be all good. I still think the starting 5 is gonna be so so good together, which will lead to everything else falling into place in due time. Like essential1 said age is a big factor so its gone take a hot minute or 2, BUT IT WILL COME AND COME FURIOUSLY !!! BET THAT

ae 14.jpg

There’s probably like 20 of the next 25 ahead of him that he’s undoubtedly better than and provides more value than.
AMEN !!!
Hell, these things don't matter to me one bit, but players certainly use them for motivation, so I'm seeing this as a positive. Prove 'em wrong D'Lo.
THIS I AGREE WITH AND LIKE A WHOLE LOT.......................... AND HE WILL PROVE ME WRONG, BET THAT !

dlo 4.jpg

I would say that running a ton of DLo & Gobert P&Rs with KAT floating around the perimeter for a shot when the defense collapses. Or some secondary motions to get Ant cutting toward the rim on the weak side should be the primary look for the team.
I would definitely keep DLo & Gobert together as much as possible because they are the players who most fit each other. And pick your stretches when you want Ant to take over or when you want KAT to be more back to the basket.

No reason that we can’t get 20-25PPG for KAT & Ant
15-18 PPG for DLo and 12-15PPG for Gobert.

Back
Top Bottom