The awkward moment when...

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I do this on the regular.

I would re-arrange my pictures and go up to girls and make something up that would get them to want to look.

Like for example, a puppy... I'd show them, and after the keep going through slideshows.

BAM! A picture of my nice smooth rocket. Got them looking like
eek.gif
devil.gif
all at the same time!

Pretty much whipped it out without having to really whip it out!
pimp.gif

Failed for me. I did this to a girl im talking to and she said ok I didnt need to see that. She said were not on that level yet.

I would re-arrange my pictures and go up to girls and make something up that would get them to want to look.

Like for example, a puppy... I'd show them, and after the keep going through slideshows.

eek.gif
devil.gif
all at the same time!

pimp.gif

how do u look at them after they see it though? smile and hit em with the wink like 
wink.gif
 ?

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

eek.gif
devil.gif
all at the same time!
pimp.gif
Failed for me. I did this to a girl im talking to and she said ok I didnt need to see that. She said were not on that level yet.
laugh.gif
damb so sorry to hear
roll.gif

Some dude around my way that I'm not even acquainted with has his **** as his wallpaper on his phone, a fact well known by the neighborhood for some odd reason.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by 214

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

One of my neighbors was showing me some pics today and one of his wife's cooch popped up.
sick.gif

She's about 200lbs.

damn
how many she got?

Edit : I see what you did there. Although I still feel something is wrong with the sentence.
i see wats wrong now.. reminds me of that one post about some dudes grandpa going in and out on him...

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

OOOOWWWWWWWWWWW

laugh.gif

but seriously....grown *@$ dudes be taking pictures of they ****?
laugh.gif
Man don't act like you've never sent a dickpic to some chick
laugh.gif

Something like this happened to me before though. My ex gf's mom was scrolling through my gf at the times phone for something. Both of them

were trying to find some recent pic (don't know what of). At this time, I was in my gf's room packing some clothes, and then I just heard her mom

go "JESUS CHRIST!" and something fell to the floor. I heard some minor mumbling and my gf came in her room about 5 minutes later and was like

"My mom just saw your **** on my phone
eyes.gif
". I was like "Ummm....uhhhh...
indifferent.gif
.....(
roll.gif
)....which pic...was it...?" She said "the one where you

were gripping it really hard...and you could see the veins...and you could see it wet at the tip." We left her mom's house not too long after that to

avoid the awkwardness, and it really wasn't brought up again
roll.gif

Nooooooooooooooo!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

eek.gif
devil.gif
all at the same time!

pimp.gif

how do u look at them after they see it though? smile and hit em with the wink like 
wink.gif
 ?

Pretty much broski.

Just like that.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I delete those pics as soon as I send em off, I don't need to have a saved pic of my meat on my phone for any reason
Exactly. Why would you have a pic of your own meat on your phone?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Most chicks would prob. think it's a pic of another dude's meat.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

eek.gif
devil.gif
all at the same time!

pimp.gif

how do u look at them after they see it though? 

niketalk

Back
Top Bottom