~The Azealia Banks thread~ ["1991" Delayed,"Broke with Expensive Taste" dropping September]

Hailing from Harlem and only 20 years old, she's already performed at major festivals and events and has received critical acclaim. She's even gotten cosigns from 'Ye,Santigold,Missy Elliot,Eve, and Q-Tip and isn't afraid to speak her mind about certain artists (T.I.,Iggy,Kreayshawn 
laugh.gif
). Met her a few times last summer when she was living here and she's a really chill,fun, down to earth and real person.
Can't believe there hasn't been a thread for her a lot sooner,she's the best(objective) or at least my fav, female rapper in the game right now and makes dope music
pimp.gif
. She raps and even sings better than Nicki.

The song that kick started it all for her
pimp.gif

mp

mp

ArRsNfGCMAAhpWo.jpg:large

media

media

media

mp

Dear DipsetGeneral,

Once this thread fades into oblivion (because Azealia Banks is %###%#$ terrible) please don't bump it back up. The Music forum only has 19 slots on the first page and nobody wants to waste one on this garbage. Thanks buddy!

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Dear DipsetGeneral,

Once this thread fades into oblivion (because Azealia Banks is %###%#$ terrible) please don't bump it back up. The Music forum only has 19 slots on the first page and nobody wants to waste one on this garbage. Thanks buddy!
0Udjc.gif

Dear DipsetGeneral,

1331747626_cow_kicks_woman_in_the_face.gif

thought i was the only one who liked her here...

but yeah, she do need to cool it with the twitter beefs and just drop some new tracks

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Dear DipsetGeneral,

0Udjc.gif

roll.gif
@Futuristic letter & @Rolaholic response
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

She just needs to S.T.F.U. and rap. She's very confrontational.
I was gonna say, she tries too hard, but that's a better way to put it, 
laugh.gif

every time i hear her name she's into it with someone

she's cute but I dont' like her music too much...that 212 is barely ok and that seems to be the go to song whenever someone tries to put someone else onto her...

she's getting huge love overseas and a lot of love from the fashion industry so i'll think she'll do fine...

i do think TI is a @!# for getting in between her and Iggy tho...

she cute.

212 buzzin w/ da chicken heads so she doin somethin right..

She another a$ap thou...halin from Harlem wit zero harlem swag.
laugh.gif

Think you meant to post this:

May 29th digital release date/June 12th Physical release
kyqs0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom