The baccalaurate program...

My high school is doing this program a couple of days before we graduate. What exactly is this? I researched all over the internet to see what itis...didn't get a clear answer. Did any of you guys participate in one? The ministerial group won't allow my church to partake of theactivities...
grin.gif
?

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

My high school is doing this program a couple of days before we graduate. What exactly is this? I researched all over the internet to see what it is...didn't get a clear answer. Did any of you guys participate in one? The ministerial group won't allow my church to partake of the activities...
grin.gif
?

The what program? I would assume it has to do with drinking but you str8 annihilated whatever word you were tyrin to use there,

My high school is doing this program a couple of days before we graduate. What exactly is this? I researched all over the internet to see what it is...didn't get a clear answer. Did any of you guys participate in one? The ministerial group won't allow my church to partake of the activities...
grin.gif
?

yea... we had ours this past sunday.
i didnt go.. i really didnt feel like taking a sunday out to go and listen to a church service for graduation...
a lot of my friends did go tho... and they said it was nice..
most people didnt go and its not like we missed out on much

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

My high school is doing this program a couple of days before we graduate. What exactly is this? I researched all over the internet to see what it
is...didn't get a clear answer. Did any of you guys participate in one? The ministerial group won't allow my church to partake of the
activities...
grin.gif
?

The what program? I would assume it has to do with drinking but you str8 annihilated whatever word you were tyrin to use there,

He was actually just one letter off (baccalaurEate). Shame on you if you've never heard that word before. I have no idea what your high school could bedoing for a baccalaureate.

its pretty much a sermon to your graduating class.

at mine they said some stuff, sang some songs, then some food after lol

Originally Posted by angrypork

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

My high school is doing this program a couple of days before we graduate. What exactly is this? I researched all over the internet to see what it
is...didn't get a clear answer. Did any of you guys participate in one? The ministerial group won't allow my church to partake of the
activities...
grin.gif
?

He was actually just one letter off (baccalaurEate). Shame on you if you've never heard that word before. I have no idea what your high school could be doing for a baccalaureate.
I have heard of the word! I just don't know what it is! I guess it's more a service then a program.

Aight well I still stand by my gif but I guess cuz Ive never heard of it before. I thought it was some blood alcohol thing but ok learn somethin new everydaycarry on.

yea its just a church service.. ours in like 8 in the morning on saturday... definitely not goin to see tom leppert speak lol

Back
Top Bottom