The Beaver Starring Mel Gibson

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So yeah, I actually found one of these puppets, Google #FTW.

Copped for Christmas.

beaver2245.jpg

Those interested can click here to buy.

Watching right now. 10 minutes in. I'm enjoying it so far.

EDIT:  I just finished it. Loved it. The ending was really good, too. Really dug the speech.

Watching right now. 10 minutes in. I'm enjoying it so far.

EDIT:  I just finished it. Loved it. The ending was really good, too. Really dug the speech.

roll.gif
@ OP's avy.

The puppet angle reminds me of Wilfred and Unhappily Ever After among others that use the inanimate object/witty wiseass character. Movie just seems like one of those filling the spot for a movie release like every other year, nothing special.

Is it me or does anyone else just wanna $%+$ Jodie Foster? The urge comes to me when I see movies she's in as of late. I'm not even weirdly attracted to her like I am with Kathy Griffin or Sarah Jessica Parker.

roll.gif
@ OP's avy.

The puppet angle reminds me of Wilfred and Unhappily Ever After among others that use the inanimate object/witty wiseass character. Movie just seems like one of those filling the spot for a movie release like every other year, nothing special.

Is it me or does anyone else just wanna $%+$ Jodie Foster? The urge comes to me when I see movies she's in as of late. I'm not even weirdly attracted to her like I am with Kathy Griffin or Sarah Jessica Parker.

I just downloaded this movie. Definitely want to watch it this weekend. I still don't think Mel Gibson is a bad actor considering his rants and accusations.

I just downloaded this movie. Definitely want to watch it this weekend. I still don't think Mel Gibson is a bad actor considering his rants and accusations.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

OoOoOoOOoOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

OoOoOoOOoOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Just got finished watching. Definitely one of my favorite films of 2011. The story was moving and captivating, Gibson was awesome (you can tell it was as he was mirroring his own life), and Foster did a great job with the directing.

Back
Top Bottom