The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games Thread 🔥🥇🥈🥉

Tom Daley finally got the gold he's been gunning for.

Federica Pellegrini is always easy on the eye. In the women's 200 metres freestyle semi.

15372519939158.jpg

Last edited:
For as much of a beast peaty is in the 100 breast

kristof Milak is almost up there in the 200 fly, I still dont get how dude took down Phelps 200 fly WR and Phelps broke that record with the full body super suits in 2009

while it’s impressive when guys break any of those super suit records, like dressel breaking the 100 fly WR

but those mid distance events, I completely get why in say the 200 free no one has gotten within 2.5 seconds of that record or the 200 back no one is touching that record either

but Milak could easily win the 200 fly by 3 or even 4 seconds or more

think Milak could be a problem for Dressel in the 100 fly as well?

For as much of a beast peaty is in the 100 breast

kristof Milak is almost up there in the 200 fly, I still dont get how dude took down Phelps 200 fly WR and Phelps broke that record with the full body super suits in 2009

while it’s impressive when guys break any of those super suit records, like dressel breaking the 100 fly WR

but those mid distance events, I completely get why in say the 200 free no one has gotten within 2.5 seconds of that record or the 200 back no one is touching that record either

but Milak could easily win the 200 fly by 3 or even 4 seconds or more

think Milak could be a problem for Dressel in the 100 fly as well?

nah.. dressel is kinda straight in the 50 free and 100 fly

milak might be the 2nd guy non super suited guy under 50 but dressel going be under 49.7

it’s chalmers in the 100 free he gotta worry about.. and maybe david popovici

I think dressel will be faster than 47.24 (what he went on the lead off).. but chalmers probably is going ve

That's dope, I thought the PI had at least 1 gold medal either in fencing or boxing. But to see them win in this category is dope.

this is an interesting listen for anyone interested form a guy who has obviously been there

also need to listen to this one

Back
Top Bottom