The Best Jordans to play Basketball in?

hopefully I get my 2010's in the mail within a week to try them out. I hear good stuff about them.

hopefully I get my 2010's in the mail within a week to try them out. I hear good stuff about them.

XIXse if you value cushioning over court feel. Otherwise, XIV. Both have good grip.

I don't think any Jordans have ever been fantastic on ankle support.

XIXse if you value cushioning over court feel. Otherwise, XIV. Both have good grip.

the xiii all around is the best jordan performance wise well atleast the og was.

only thing that sucked abot the xiii was the laces.

the xiii all around is the best jordan performance wise well atleast the og was.

12, 13, 14, 20 and 23 are all solid performers. You can't really go wrong with any Jordan after the XI. I personally love the XII the best because i can play them indoor and outdoor without worrying about the shoes getting beat up. These are like a sport sedan with SUV suspension lol.

12, 13, 14, 20 and 23 are all solid performers. You can't really go wrong with any Jordan after the XI. I personally love the XII the best because i can play them indoor and outdoor without worrying about the shoes getting beat up. These are like a sport sedan with SUV suspension lol.

Back
Top Bottom