The biggest lie EVER TOLD!

:lol: guess I have a tolerance for pain. But like I said, I only experienced it for like a week or so. Haven't felt it since.

I am not tolerating any stabbing of my urethral goods. I'm also not getting laid so this is all hypothetical :frown:

View media item 1969618Stay away from these joints fambs. Worst jimmies of alltime. Feels like a crunchy plastic bag from k-mart wrapped around my dingus.

"pure ecstasy " LIE

""Pure smootheness" LIE

"Feels like there's nothing there" DOUBLE LIE

Y'all be warned. Stay away. Good day to you sirs.

Look up these Japanese condoms on amazon.com. Supposed to be extra thin, almost feel like nothing is on. I bought a box last year and unfortunately/fortunately I didn't have to use them so I can't speak to how they feel.

I feel your pain though bro, I can't stand any over the counter brand condom. Whether it is the smell or the feel they are just horrible.

Being married > Bachelor Life

Very true bro, but what about those times when the outside chick is ready play?

Last edited:
Very true bro, but what about those times when the outside chick is ready play?
Mature men make the right choice ...one woman is all you need.
j/k 
laugh.gif

Wtf are you dudes going raw on anyone but your girl for? Have fun with your viruses and kids.

I know some girls who have been on birth control since middle school. I wonder what the affects are after being on it for so long.what is the time period for their bodies to get acclimated to get pregnant?

My girl had a iud and that mfer fell out after the 2nd session with it.

No Urethra stabs, but I do have a scar on the side from my first IUD experience.. We actually had to have the doctor go back in and trim the wire. After I got tired of the wound re-opening constantly, we opted for the shot.
Obviously, everyone is different, but we haven't experienced any mood swings, or negative effects, yet.

Back
Top Bottom