The Black Album - November 14, 2003 vol. 10 years ago

Yep, pretty sure 1-900 Hustler has more spins from me than any song on TBA, other than Allure, and not because it's older

Last edited:
i remember bumpin this every day for months when it dropped... still have this as my 3rd favorite jay album behind RD & BP.

the interlude to start the album off is beautiful... then transitioning into december 4th :wow:

allure is my favorite hov track of all time... the epitome of a smooth song. i can't tell you how many times i watched the fade to black footage for this :lol:

quick question i hear this song on the radio it the chorus goes like this " i see those jeans coming off coming threw my veins and they all say im gone and they all know my name"

roll.gif

Repped
roll.gif

This album is fire even without all that 'retirement' hype. I can see why some call it overrated but its all good :D

In that Fader article the Kanye clip from Fade to Black. Did he ever use that first beat he plays? :smokin

remember when 'what more can i say' first leaked. quality was garbage but once i heard that gladiator sample, i knew black album would be epic. i like blueprint better, but lyrically, this is his second best album after RD

Back
Top Bottom