THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

The First Ad is out. It's nothing huge (Half Price Books), but it is a definite sign of things to come. Walmart has also dropped some prices of toys. If it's anything like last year, Walmart will offer some hellacious deals on various electronics every weekend leading up to BF. As always, I'll try to keep this post updated as quickly as possible. It's probably going to be a !#++* this year as crappy as yuku has been the past few months, but I'll try to work through it. Without further adeiu...

Update #1 1/2 Price Books...it really wasn't much of an ad and it took up a lot of space. I'll provide a link if anybody really needs it.

Update #2 Harbor Freight - for you tools that like tools (ba dum bum pshhh*), there's no place cheaper than Harbor Freight. Of course, the quality of the tools isn't that great either. Anywho, here's a link to the ad. We should start getting more in the days to come.
[h1][/h1][h1][/h1][table][tr][td] [/td][td]Harbor Freight Black Friday Ad Posted.
Read about it in our Black Friday news. [/td][/tr][/table] 
Update #3 Ace True Value - I don't know who hits up hardware stores on BF, but if you do, here you go.  
[table][tr][td] [/td][td]True Value Black Friday Ad Posted.[/td][/tr][/table]  

Update #4 Bass Pro and Gander Mountain - for the outdoor enthusiast.
[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
Bass Pro Shops[/td][td]
[/td][td]
Gander Mountain
[/td][/tr][/table]
Update #5 KOHL'S - Kohl's always has monster deals on nice clothing

Kohls

Update #6 Sears - Some Samsung LCD tv's on the doorbuster items. 48 pages long. Ad scan in the link

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/sears-black-friday-ad.html

Update #7 Walgreens - basic Walgreens stuff. They open at 9:00am on BF, so you can hit them up after you've already put in 6 hours of BF shopping
laugh.gif

Walgreens

Update #8 Macy's - I unfortunately do not have a Macy's around me, but they can put on one hell of a parade.

Macys

Update #9 Lowe's and Express (fine clothing store)-tools and fine clothing. what could be better. Best Buy ad should be coming anytime now.

Lowe's

Express

Update #10 TARGET - This year they will be opening their doors at 4:00am on Black Friday. The main highlights in the Target Black Friday ad include a Westinghouse 40" 60Hz 1080p LCD HDTV for $298, a TomTom XL335T GPS System for $79, and an Apex 46" 60Hz 1080p LCD HDTV for $449.

Targe

Update #11 Radio Shack - high priced electronics but from my experience, the employees seem to always know what they're talking about.

Radio Shack  

Update #12 Toys R Us and JC Penny - They've started to flood in in the past couple days. I'd look for them to keep coming fast and furious over the next couple days. Links to the new ones below. I'd have been all over the Toys R Us one 10 years ago, but not so much this year.

Toys R Us

JC Penney

Update #13 Sam's Club, Hastings, and Meijer's - I don't know what the hell Meijer's is, but many people forget all about Sam's club when it comes to getting cheap DVD's, blu rays, and electronics. I know there aren't a whole lot of Hastings around, but they are freaking money for video games, DVDs, Blurays, books etc.

Sam's Club

Meijer

Hastings

Update #14 Best Buy- A little disappointing. Really figured there'd be a $299 42 inch plasma. We'll see if Walmart goes for their jugular this year.

BestBuy

Update #15
WAL-MART - Link is to my post with the Ad scans. These aren't supposed to be released until the Monday before Thanksgiving, but they've leaked and you get them early because you're on NT.
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
64.gif

WAL-MART

Update #16
Office Depot, Menards, AJ Wright: they're rolling in now!

Office Depot

Menards

AJWright

Update #17 K-Mart - Where I live, K-mart is like a ghetto version of WalMart.

Kmart

Update #18 Richard's Sporting Goods - It's Richard's because NT censors ****'s
roll.gif
 (edit: looks like it actually doesn't censor it anymore)

!#!*% Sporting Goods

Update #19 Game Stop - Some of the final ads are starting to trickle in. I know a lot of you have been waiting for this one.

GameStop

The First Ad is out. It's nothing huge (Half Price Books), but it is a definite sign of things to come. Walmart has also dropped some prices of toys. If it's anything like last year, Walmart will offer some hellacious deals on various electronics every weekend leading up to BF. As always, I'll try to keep this post updated as quickly as possible. It's probably going to be a !#++* this year as crappy as yuku has been the past few months, but I'll try to work through it. Without further adeiu...

Update #1 1/2 Price Books...it really wasn't much of an ad and it took up a lot of space. I'll provide a link if anybody really needs it.

Update #2 Harbor Freight - for you tools that like tools (ba dum bum pshhh*), there's no place cheaper than Harbor Freight. Of course, the quality of the tools isn't that great either. Anywho, here's a link to the ad. We should start getting more in the days to come.
[h1][/h1][h1][/h1][table][tr][td] [/td][td]Harbor Freight Black Friday Ad Posted.
Read about it in our Black Friday news. [/td][/tr][/table] 
Update #3 Ace True Value - I don't know who hits up hardware stores on BF, but if you do, here you go.  
[table][tr][td] [/td][td]True Value Black Friday Ad Posted.[/td][/tr][/table]  

Update #4 Bass Pro and Gander Mountain - for the outdoor enthusiast.
[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
Bass Pro Shops[/td][td]
[/td][td]
Gander Mountain
[/td][/tr][/table]
Update #5 KOHL'S - Kohl's always has monster deals on nice clothing

Kohls

Update #6 Sears - Some Samsung LCD tv's on the doorbuster items. 48 pages long. Ad scan in the link

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/sears-black-friday-ad.html

Update #7 Walgreens - basic Walgreens stuff. They open at 9:00am on BF, so you can hit them up after you've already put in 6 hours of BF shopping
laugh.gif

Walgreens

Update #8 Macy's - I unfortunately do not have a Macy's around me, but they can put on one hell of a parade.

Macys

Update #9 Lowe's and Express (fine clothing store)-tools and fine clothing. what could be better. Best Buy ad should be coming anytime now.

Lowe's

Express

Update #10 TARGET - This year they will be opening their doors at 4:00am on Black Friday. The main highlights in the Target Black Friday ad include a Westinghouse 40" 60Hz 1080p LCD HDTV for $298, a TomTom XL335T GPS System for $79, and an Apex 46" 60Hz 1080p LCD HDTV for $449.

Targe

Update #11 Radio Shack - high priced electronics but from my experience, the employees seem to always know what they're talking about.

Radio Shack  

Update #12 Toys R Us and JC Penny - They've started to flood in in the past couple days. I'd look for them to keep coming fast and furious over the next couple days. Links to the new ones below. I'd have been all over the Toys R Us one 10 years ago, but not so much this year.

Toys R Us

JC Penney

Update #13 Sam's Club, Hastings, and Meijer's - I don't know what the hell Meijer's is, but many people forget all about Sam's club when it comes to getting cheap DVD's, blu rays, and electronics. I know there aren't a whole lot of Hastings around, but they are freaking money for video games, DVDs, Blurays, books etc.

Sam's Club

Meijer

Hastings

Update #14 Best Buy- A little disappointing. Really figured there'd be a $299 42 inch plasma. We'll see if Walmart goes for their jugular this year.

BestBuy

Update #15
WAL-MART - Link is to my post with the Ad scans. These aren't supposed to be released until the Monday before Thanksgiving, but they've leaked and you get them early because you're on NT.
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
64.gif

WAL-MART

Update #16
Office Depot, Menards, AJ Wright: they're rolling in now!

Office Depot

Menards

AJWright

Update #17 K-Mart - Where I live, K-mart is like a ghetto version of WalMart.

Kmart

Update #18 Richard's Sporting Goods - It's Richard's because NT censors ****'s
roll.gif
 (edit: looks like it actually doesn't censor it anymore)

!#!*% Sporting Goods

Update #19 Game Stop - Some of the final ads are starting to trickle in. I know a lot of you have been waiting for this one.

GameStop

I woke up to this news this morning on Fox. Black Friday should be interesting this year. Not expecting much though considering the past few years have been a complete waste IMO.

I woke up to this news this morning on Fox. Black Friday should be interesting this year. Not expecting much though considering the past few years have been a complete waste IMO.

Here are some predictions from theblackfriday.com. Some of these seem pretty legit. I do NOT see the prediction about the IPhone 4 being free coming to fruition. Apple never discounts their products. I don't see why they'd start doing it now. Again, these are only predictions!
[table][tr][td][h2]Black Friday Predictions - 2010[/h2][/td][/tr][tr][td]Its time when all minds are set to think - What Prices to expect this year Black Friday. What Products will be having lowest prices of the year and off-course who is going to offer their favorite products.

So TheBlackFriday.com's extensive research and years of experience will answer all this. So your wait is over and here is TheBlackFriday.com's early Predictions For Black Friday 2010.
     - Mini Laptops Starting @ $129
     - 42-inch LCDs Starting @ $349
 [/td][td]
crystal-ball.jpg

[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Black Friday Predictions for Mini Notebooks / Laptops[/td][/tr][tr][td]- Mini Notebooks, 8.9-inch to 10.1 display, 1GB RAM, Wi-Fi from $129.00
- Intel Core i3, 14.1-inch Display, 4GB RAM, 320GB, BluRay, Wi-Fi for $499.00
- Intel Core i3, 15.4-in WXGA, 4GB RAM, 500GB, DVD Burner for $399.99
- Intel Core2 Duo, 14.1-inch Display, 4GBRAM, 320GB, DVD Burner for $299.99
 [/td][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Black Friday Predictions for Desktops[/td][/tr][tr][td]- Desktop w/ AMD Athlon Dual-Core, 4GB RAM, DVD Burner $199.99
- Desktop PC w/Intel Core i3, 4GB RAM, 500GB, DVD Burner for $399.99
- Intel Core 2 Quad, 6GB RAM, 1TB, DVD Burner for $499.00
 [/td][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Black Friday Predictions for LCD HDTVs / LED HDTV[/td][/tr][tr][td]- 42-inch LCD HDTV for $349
- 47-inch LCD HDTV for $499
- 55-inch LCD HDTV for $799
- LED 37-inch 1080p LCD HDTV $499
- LED 47-inch 1080p LCD HDTV $749
- LED 55-inch 1080p LCD HDTV for $1299.99
 [/td][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Black Friday Predictions for GPS[/td][/tr][tr][td]- Nextar GPS Navigator for $39.99
- TomTom GPS for $49.99
- Magellan RoadMate GPS for $49.99
- Garmin Nuvi GPS for $79.99[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Black Friday Predictions for MP3 Players[/td][/tr][tr][td]- 4GB MP3 Player for $19.99
- 8GB MP3 Player for $25.99
-  iPods touch Starting @ $129.00
 [/td][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Black Friday Predictions for iPhone / Cell Phones[/td][/tr][tr][td]- Apple iPhone 4G for FREE (Service Required)
- HTC Smartphone w/Google's Android 2.1 for FREE (Service Required)
- Nokia C6 Unlocked Smartphone for $199.99
- NOKIA N97 Unlocked Black Mini Smartphone with Car Kit for $199.99
 [/td][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Black Friday Predictions - Miscellaneous[/td][/tr][tr][td]- Blu-ray Player for $49.99
- 1TB External Hard drive for $49.99
- Nintendo Wii for $99.99
- Sony PlayStation 3 for $279
- Microsoft Xbox 360 for $199.99[/td][/tr][/table]

Here are some predictions from theblackfriday.com. Some of these seem pretty legit. I do NOT see the prediction about the IPhone 4 being free coming to fruition. Apple never discounts their products. I don't see why they'd start doing it now. Again, these are only predictions!
[table][tr][td][h2]Black Friday Predictions - 2010[/h2][/td][/tr][tr][td]Its time when all minds are set to think - What Prices to expect this year Black Friday. What Products will be having lowest prices of the year and off-course who is going to offer their favorite products.

So TheBlackFriday.com's extensive research and years of experience will answer all this. So your wait is over and here is TheBlackFriday.com's early Predictions For Black Friday 2010.
     - Mini Laptops Starting @ $129
     - 42-inch LCDs Starting @ $349
 [/td][td]
crystal-ball.jpg

[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Black Friday Predictions for Mini Notebooks / Laptops[/td][/tr][tr][td]- Mini Notebooks, 8.9-inch to 10.1 display, 1GB RAM, Wi-Fi from $129.00
- Intel Core i3, 14.1-inch Display, 4GB RAM, 320GB, BluRay, Wi-Fi for $499.00
- Intel Core i3, 15.4-in WXGA, 4GB RAM, 500GB, DVD Burner for $399.99
- Intel Core2 Duo, 14.1-inch Display, 4GBRAM, 320GB, DVD Burner for $299.99
 [/td][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Black Friday Predictions for Desktops[/td][/tr][tr][td]- Desktop w/ AMD Athlon Dual-Core, 4GB RAM, DVD Burner $199.99
- Desktop PC w/Intel Core i3, 4GB RAM, 500GB, DVD Burner for $399.99
- Intel Core 2 Quad, 6GB RAM, 1TB, DVD Burner for $499.00
 [/td][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Black Friday Predictions for LCD HDTVs / LED HDTV[/td][/tr][tr][td]- 42-inch LCD HDTV for $349
- 47-inch LCD HDTV for $499
- 55-inch LCD HDTV for $799
- LED 37-inch 1080p LCD HDTV $499
- LED 47-inch 1080p LCD HDTV $749
- LED 55-inch 1080p LCD HDTV for $1299.99
 [/td][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Black Friday Predictions for GPS[/td][/tr][tr][td]- Nextar GPS Navigator for $39.99
- TomTom GPS for $49.99
- Magellan RoadMate GPS for $49.99
- Garmin Nuvi GPS for $79.99[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Black Friday Predictions for MP3 Players[/td][/tr][tr][td]- 4GB MP3 Player for $19.99
- 8GB MP3 Player for $25.99
-  iPods touch Starting @ $129.00
 [/td][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Black Friday Predictions for iPhone / Cell Phones[/td][/tr][tr][td]- Apple iPhone 4G for FREE (Service Required)
- HTC Smartphone w/Google's Android 2.1 for FREE (Service Required)
- Nokia C6 Unlocked Smartphone for $199.99
- NOKIA N97 Unlocked Black Mini Smartphone with Car Kit for $199.99
 [/td][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Black Friday Predictions - Miscellaneous[/td][/tr][tr][td]- Blu-ray Player for $49.99
- 1TB External Hard drive for $49.99
- Nintendo Wii for $99.99
- Sony PlayStation 3 for $279
- Microsoft Xbox 360 for $199.99[/td][/tr][/table]

My man!! I was just thinking about Black Friday the other day.  I knew this thread was going to pop up in the next few days or so.  Can't wait.

My man!! I was just thinking about Black Friday the other day.  I knew this thread was going to pop up in the next few days or so.  Can't wait.

32 inches is the only thing I that I sit my *&@^ on
Don't leave your girl around me
Cause my *!&$ she want to sit on

But yea I need a 32 inch. DOn't need any bigger to be honest. DOn't want to pay the prices now for it. A little over $200, I can do that.

32 inches is the only thing I that I sit my *&@^ on
Don't leave your girl around me
Cause my *!&$ she want to sit on

But yea I need a 32 inch. DOn't need any bigger to be honest. DOn't want to pay the prices now for it. A little over $200, I can do that.

It just seems like the same stuff every year. I'm not one to wake up and shop for stuff I already have only because the price is good. I'd better have a more compelling reason than that
to kill my sleep.

It just seems like the same stuff every year. I'm not one to wake up and shop for stuff I already have only because the price is good. I'd better have a more compelling reason than that
to kill my sleep.

might start reading up on TVs and finally cop a big one for the sole purpose of Halo
that and a TB hd sound like good investments.

might start reading up on TVs and finally cop a big one for the sole purpose of Halo

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

+1

might cop a new one for the bedroom and the living

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom