The BMW M3 Coupe Is Officially Dead

im excited to see this m4
pimp.gif

or is it going to be the same?
Same as what?
It'll be based on the newly introduced 4 series, which is slightly different than the former 3 series coupé. It'll just have more intakes, the usual difference between M and non-M BMWs.
bro, as opposed to the m3.

2001-2005 M3 one of the greatest cars on the market. Engine is a beast to start with (seen one with 1200hp) and the look 8)

Or just debadge it?

I hate badges on cars, if I could remove the makers logos altogether, I would.

Last edited:
Or just debadge it?

word.

the worst is when Audi's actually have the size of their engine posted i.e. 3.0 l, not even a code like MB with 220 or whatever....

Or just debadge it?

word.

the worst is when Audi's actually have the size of their engine posted i.e. 3.0 l, not even a code like MB with 220 or whatever....

Freaking Z4 has so much badges. One emblem on the hood, one emblem on the trunk plus a "Z4", one logo on the steering wheel and one on each wheel, then one of these on each fender:
View media item 482430
I'm surprised they didn't add an "M" emblem on the M-Sport version. F'n ridiculous.

RIP NT's favorite car.

BMW will make something to replace it, relax ya'll.

the 3.35i killed it anyways....:nerd:

This... The 335i selling... Well leasing like hot cakes is what did the M3 in.

Shame they've had so many problems with the turbos cuz the 335i sure is purttyyy. Jus a ill undersized for me tho.

This... The 335i selling... Well leasing like hot cakes is what did the M3 in.
:lol:

The M3 is not dead, it is just being rebadged as an M4. The 3-series coupes are just named differently now.

Misleading thread is misleading. I new about the rebrand I thought he meant the m4 was axed.

O well. Couldn't careless the e36 m3 is the goat

Misleading thread is misleading. I new about the rebrand I thought he meant the m4 was axed.

O well. Couldn't careless the e30 m3 is the goat
Fixed...

Changing the name from M3 to M4 won't make a difference...

RIP naturally aspirated engine thou...

THANK G O D

FOH, da current M3's engine is a multi award winning

Motor that hauls *** and isnt subject to breaking

Down like da 335i's turbo counterpart..

That V8's broad torque band >>>*

My cuzin has a M3 wit a carbon fiber roof & red

Guts....that thing hauls ***...only thing he settled

On is da 19 inch forged rims..forgot to order it

And BMW accessories cost a GRIP once its seperate

From da order sheet...

I

Ninja showing respect to the N/A v8 M3 engine :pimp:

Dat Dere low end torque on da MThreezy :x

E90 M3 gonna be my next car for sure...Practicality of a saloon as well as the performance of an M

Ninja showing respect to the N/A v8 M3 engine :pimp:

Dat Dere low end torque on da MThreezy :x

E90 M3 gonna be my next car for sure...Practicality of a saloon as well as the performance of an M

New pics up. This is the M line (however is isn't the the M4). Looks amazing if you ask me. It should be introduced in Frankfurt. M line will have slight power increases, boosts will be around 30-40 BHP compared to the standard models and slight modifications of the exhaust system, alongside the more obvious changes in the bodywork.

View media item 506433
View media item 506434

Back
Top Bottom