The Boys | Gen V S1 Ep 1-3 Out Now | Amazon Prime

the-boys-1-600x338.jpg

the-boys-set-visit-interview-eric-kripke-karl-urban-the-seven-amazon-studios-prime-video.jpg

amazon-the-boys-series-cast.jpg

Ok, this looks fantastic. Been itching for a new series to watch. Thanks for the heads up on this, OP.

Chick on the left looks like a knockoff Supergirl
Dude in the Green looks like the Arrow
Next chick is Wonder Woman
Middle is Superman
Next is a low effort Black Panther/Batman
Dude in the terrible blue suit looks like a Cyborg type
Invisible dude doesnt matter

Initial impression based only on the teaser image, havent watched the trailer yet

Seems kind of corny with the low effort designs unless this is a comedy

Middle is Superman

Initial impression based only on the teaser image, havent watched the trailer yet

... it is a dark comedy.. those knockoff heroes are actually corrupt and the show is about a bunch of other guys trying to take them down

Yeah, watch the trailer. It looks good. Basically if the heroes we're familiar with were bad guys.

The 1st graphic novel collection was good but it got weird after that so I stopped reading. A lot of gay stuff lol. The show looks awesome tho.

I've actually been pissed since this has been so far away. Still is another week :smh: The wait has been hard for this show.

Middle is Superman

Bruh just watch the trailer :lol:

Pilot was great, definitely made you feel like you just getting the tip of the iceberg.

I can never finish superhero shows, maybe because I get fatigue because the movies take priority.
This being new stuff to me altogether, because I don't know much about the graphic novel, definitely makes it the most appealing superhero show ever for me

world building is 2nd to none

This show is :pimp:

If superheroes were real this is how they would actually act.

Show is good. Really stuck to the tone and style of the comic.

Out the gate with Aquabro coercing some head out of the new recruit. Wild rape vibes to start. Translucent dude just called out naked innthe bathroom :rofl:

Dude playing Homelander reminds me of Bradley Cooper in Limitless.

Binged this, on episode 7...

I like how the story is written in a way in which there are no good guys in this show

The superheroes are corrupt *******s, the humans trying to get back at them are depraved *******s

Kind of hoping everyone just dies at the end of this season, Huey is a psychopathic scumbag he doesnt deserve a happy ending

No one in this story does, except the Starlight chick and the Wonder Woman kind of

Back
Top Bottom