[| -- The Brian Scalabrine Show: Atlanta Hawks @ Boston Celtics 7:30PM EST -- |]

Crawford went all the way up Ray's hand, but Pierce definitely got all arm. He even did the "I didn't do anything" body language after. Maybepeople would take Tommy seriously if he didn't flip out with every call. He is still better than Donny Marshall.

Still so ridiculous that Chris Wallace and Jim O'Brien liked Kedrick Brown more than Joe Johnson. The Suns gave us a choice and they preferred to ship JJ.LOL.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Big Baby got smothered. (nh)

roll.gif
roll.gif

We're getting jobbed here. Plain and simple. Knock the ball off of JJ's leg and then a phantom call on a 3. Wow.

Good game Hawks fans. I'm not even going to comment on officiating. Joe Johnson comes back to exact revenge on his original team.

It is ridiculous. He pointed out most of the wrong bad calls, but the league is simply not fixing the issues. Salvatore is an idiot (or genius) thatshouldn't be working NBA games and they consider him one of their main guys. Anything close to 50/50 and he gives it to the other team. I almost throw upwhen I see him on the ref assignments for our games and I specifically don't bet us in those games. My wallet thanks me.

Originally Posted by DLo13

pimp.gif

PP with the 4th quarter donut while JJ and Jamal were CLUTCH.
The guy is 32 years old and doesn't sit a minute in the second half. His resume speaks for itself. No need to be defended. JJ was Baaaaaaadthough. He kills us.

damn no replay of the game. i love watching celtic games due in part to their announcers lol

Refs REALLY turned the course of that game.
smh.gif

Tom Thibadeou really shoulda put Scal in. Baby was doing nothing offensvilly, and Scal was playing good D and hitting shots.

Perk had the worst game i've seen him play all year.

Thibodeau should've put anyone in. He didn't even sub Eddie House in. He had no clue what to do. Guy knows defense and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom