The Britney Spears Saga Continues VOL. Domestic Dispute...

Originally Posted by Bruce Uppercut

She can suck my balls.

roll.gif
roll.gif

think about it, for years your every move is documented by the media, no wonder she is nuts now.

Damn this chicks hair isn't growing back or something.

Or does she keep shaving it back off.

She looks gone in those photo's.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

These types only go one of two ways.

a) complete turnaround to being responsible and all that shhhh.

or

b) OD or commit suicide in the very near future

I've got money on B.
sad, but true.

Also, you can see clearly that she has a wig on.

One more thing if she dies who inherit's all of her money the kids or her mother and/or immediate family.

[h2]EXCLUSIVE: Britney not on drugs![/h2]

Britney.jpg

JFX

Life & Style can exclusively report that Britney Spears blood tests at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center came back negative, despiteearlier reports from police that she appeared to be under the influence of a substance when she was taken from her home after a custody dispute last night.

"Her blood test just came back, and, thank God, it was clean. There are no traces of drugs or alcohol of any kind," a source close to the Spearsfamily tells Life & Style.

This indicates that her odd behavior was not the result of substance abuse, as early reports suggested.
Britney appeared to be laughing when she wastaken from her home into an ambulance.

But an LAPD spokesperson was unable to confirm or deny to Life & Style on Friday morning that earlier reports indicated that cops believed Britneyappeared to be under the influence of a substance when they arrived on the scene.

I just stopped reading/even noticing all of these new Britney problems and concerns. It's sad because she was so adored and popular just a few years ago,made a few bad decisions in life and it ends up in shambles.

I don't really feel bad, there are much worse things in the world going on, that's why I don't think about it, but it's sadly just going to beanother case of pressure, fame, and celebrity taking over and being too much for one person to handle.

"Her blood test just came back, and, thank God, it was clean. There are no traces of drugs or alcohol of any kind," a source close to the Spears family tells Life & Style.

ohhhhhhhh okay awesome, THANK GOD shes just normal kinda crazy when its on her own free will!
smile.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Meh, this woman has issues. Like anything posted about her really is of importance to anyone. She's a has been and her life continues in a downward spiral.

Back
Top Bottom