The Brooks thread.

Those look much better! I did mine with a leather conditioner I had laying around and they only looked slightly darker after they dried. Been thinking of taking them to a professional to see what he recommends. He worked magic on a pair of my wife's riding boots that had seen better days.

Those look much better! I did mine with a leather conditioner I had laying around and they only looked slightly darker after they dried. Been thinking of taking them to a professional to see what he recommends. He worked magic on a pair of my wife's riding boots that had seen better days.
nice dude.  i'm not a professional, but i've read that leather conditioners prevent the leathers from drying out.  i'll probably do the same treatment on a pair of puma's i picked up recently. 

^ promising indeed.  nice to see a chariot again.  i hope they continue to push that model this year.

i like the previous rabbit foot colorway more, but those joints are sure better than the SNS..
roll.gif

How do the Mita x Brooks Beast fit? Closer to GLIII/GLV or safe going with my NB/Saucony/Diadora size?

I think they fit more similar to to Saucony/Diadora GR in my opinion.
Do you own any Chariots? A buddy of mine told me the Mita Beast fit snugger than Chariots. I have to go my GLIII/GLV size on those, sooo snug in the toebox.

Do you own any Chariots? A buddy of mine told me the Mita Beast fit snugger than Chariots. I have to go my GLIII/GLV size on those, sooo snug in the toebox.
I own the Bait chariots, Ubiq fusion, and Mita Beast. I went TTS on all them and they fit fine. I don't have a very wide foot though. I hope that helps

I own the Bait chariots, Ubiq fusion, and Mita Beast. I went TTS on all them and they fit fine. I don't have a very wide foot though. I hope that helps
That's a big help, man! Thanks! Repped. I'll have to hold off on that size 11 and wait for an 11.5 haha.

Back
Top Bottom