The Bulls Are In BAD Shape; Read This Foolishness

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Damn, y'all should have pulled the trigger on that Gasol or Kobe deal when you guys had the chance.
and we should've taken Amare over Jay Williams

ohwell.gif

woulda, shoulda, coulda

but things fell apart for the Bulls so fast.

Not really, the guys were upset about not getting the extensions they wanted

The teams doesn't want to play for our interim coach, Boylan

We don't have any bad contracts

We could trade Deng and Gordon and Hinrich and still maintain a good young core

I still believe in Paxson. If you look at every move he's made since he became GM, he's still got a great record.

They only blemish on his resume is not drafting Roy, Gay or Aldridge.

The Wallace signing was Reinsdorf not Paxson, Paxson wanted to sign Pryzibilla

We got a lot moves to make and we got a lot of chips to do it with

laugh.gif
Wasn't it not too long ago, where the Bulls were gettin' allthis dap? Ha! Ben Gordon and Luol deng are funny for thinking they're max contract players.

Bulls are amongst the worst run organizations in the NBA, they've been screwing up for YEARS. It's only know that everything is falling apart.

-Drafting Eddy Curry
-drafting Marcus Fizer
-trading Elton Brand after winning ROTY
-trading Tyson Chandler for PJ Brown
-signing Ben Wallace
-trading LeMarcus Aldridge
-drafting Joakim Noah

How many top 5 picks can one team screw up on? It's disgusting.

It's been safe to say for awhile that this season is a wash. There is no doubt in my mind though, moves will be made to fix what's ailing this team. Iam more than confident that we will be back next season adjusted and ready to produce.

TheHealthInspector wrote:

i think maybe its because they lack a superstar which hinders them from having an identity, even though the bulls have done a good job of rebuilding something still seems missing, almost like denver (i dont see denver going anywhere anytime soon)

Denver has multiple superstars and they're at the bottom of the west. But if your point is that both teams have team dynamic issues, absolutely.

I wonder how this group wouldve turned out if they were shipped to Minny for KG...Eh..I'm happy with Big Al.

Its really all coaching staff. I believe with the right coach, and his associates, they are going to be back very quickly.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

-Drafting Eddy Curry
-drafting Marcus Fizer
-trading Elton Brand after winning ROTY
All Krause moves, nice try though
-trading Tyson Chandler for PJ Brown

A frontcourt of Ben Wallace and Tyson Chandler, you can't be serious

-drafting Joakim Noah

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Uh, ok? My point was all those terrible draft picks that you guys made 5+ years ago are killing the team right now.

The Ben Wallace signing was terrible, 80% of NT saw right through it, you over-paid for a guy who was clearly on the decline and has 0 offensiveabilities.

Trading a younger, less expensive version of Ben Wallace (Chandler) for PJ effin Brown was the worst trade in NBA history.

Have fun with Joakim Noah, he's not going to be any better than Drew Gooden in his prime.

Someone here said that "we dont have any bad contracts"....my first thought was "Larry Hughes"?

But to be completely honest, despite making about a dozen terrible decisions in the past 5 years the Bulls aren't a complete mess. They've got abunch of young talented players with a lot of upside and the Bulls will have some cap flexibility in the next 2 summers.

Back
Top Bottom