The Buzz / S-Files THREAD!

I know huh.

:lol:
laugh.gif
showbizandstyle.inquirer....e_id=51993showbizandstyle.inquirer....e_id=51970Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31My eBay. UPDATED 2/08/07 NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

^LOL @ the on-screen comments!

Maka-showbiz pala 'to. Hahahahaha!

Her answers are pretty funny.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

james yap's new nickname now in big bird! lol!
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

i'm gonna bet all my money that she just ate fried chicken or some kind of meat before she got interviewed..LOL @ peta in the philippines.
my myspace.

Ylmaz looks like Maroon 5's singer....hahaha
TEAM TANKEEEEEEEE #91

LF: AJ4 Mars 9.5-10
AJ5 firered/grapes 9.5-10
CHEAP AJXX stealths

^^^^
:rofl:rollin:rofl:This love

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the nba his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

^ i think ruffa and yllmaz should just shoot eachother so that the drama can end.

Why Gretchen?Is tony boy very old?N0 m0re Louis Vuitt0n bags...just Luz Valdez bags for the time being..

^who cares about the LV bags, no more 2million monthly allowance from tony boy. hehehe

Quote:
^who cares about the LV bags, no more 2million monthly allowance from tony boy. hehehe

you're absolutely correct!paano nyan gretchen!lagi kng kmakain ng steak tpos pmatol ka ky john magsawa ka nlng ulit ng galunggong...

ibang klase talaga to c john estrada! hahaha napupunta sa maraming "places"
TANKEEEEEEEEE

CHEAP AJXX stealths 9.5-10
AJ11 any color 9.5-10

ang layo naman....baka c Dra. Belo hahahahha
TANKEEEEEEEEE

CHEAP AJXX stealths 9.5-10
AJ11 any color 9.5-10