The Cabin In The Woods (2012) Trailer - Opening April 13th

Can't wait to see this movie. I dunno why, but I'm shocked that it's getting such good reviews.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Need more reviews. Still on the fence about this movie
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just watched it. Movie was trash
30t6p3b.gif

Kid your outta your freakin mind. This movie went hard.
One thing you guys might want to know is that its not really a "scary" movie. nor is it what the title suggest.. Movie was hella funny.. surprisingly fresh and just plain fun. 
pimp.gif

EDIT: 

But then again this is NT.. Same NT who thought Drive was good. 
indifferent.gif

Getting Mixed Reviews...

I'm expecting this to be a GOOD HORROR FLICK... Hope This Isn't Anything Cheesy..

Please Provide More Reviews.

reviews have been great.

def. watching this

drawing comparisons to evil dead 1 & 2
eek.gif

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Getting Mixed Reviews...

I'm expecting this to be a GOOD HORROR FLICK... Hope This Isn't Anything Cheesy..

Its not a horror flick tho 
laugh.gif
. So that theory can die

YO!!!
eek.gif

Movie is Dope AF!!! 

The message in itself warrants this movie GREAT praise. Very, VERY, impressed!

^^ BAN this fool if he's right ... I personally am not into this movies and wont be seeing it, but others here will and this is just lame.. Spoiler it or delete it

In 2 hours I'm going to watch this... I don't Know what to think of this movie... I'm kinda hyped.

^ glad i scrolled all the way down and read your post.. I hope he didn't just give away the movie.

I just read the wiki of this movie it seems like they're doing too much as far as content, but I might convince my girl to want to see it after we go eat tonight.

Originally Posted by dapper23

spoiler [+]
movie was dumb. bunch of college kids out for a cabin in the woods.

being watched by scientists, who do it for a ritual so that supernatural beings won't destroy the world. in the end, they all die as the supernatural beings' hand rises up and destroys the cabin and the 2 surviving members.
roll.gif
d84157e2a87fe7def7f9ef423d510d01b28eb71.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Just watched it. Movie was trash
30t6p3b.gif

Kid your outta your freakin mind. This movie went hard.
One thing you guys might want to know is that its not really a "scary" movie. nor is it what the title suggest.. Movie was hella funny.. surprisingly fresh and just plain fun. 
pimp.gif

EDIT: 

But then again this is NT.. Same NT who thought Drive was good. 
indifferent.gif
Drive was good, and it was praised by critics as well. So it's not exactly stoneface material.
Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Getting Mixed Reviews... 

The reviews aren't really mixed. 72 on Metacritic, 7.7 on IMDB, 93% on Rotten Tomatoes.. that's  very good reviews across the board.

I just came back from seeing it and I loved it. I'm not a diehard horror fan, but I don't think that mattered all too much. Loved the meta aspect of the movie, it was funny, had its shocking moments, violence, and I liked the spin on horror movie cliches which resulted in a fresh take and a pretty original movie.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by dapper23

spoiler [+]
movie was dumb. bunch of college kids out for a cabin in the woods.

being watched by scientists, who do it for a ritual so that supernatural beings won't destroy the world. in the end, they all die as the supernatural beings' hand rises up and destroys the cabin and the 2 surviving members.
roll.gif
d84157e2a87fe7def7f9ef423d510d01b28eb71.gif

laugh.gif

can't wait...hitting up the Movie Tavern for a 9:30pm show
who knows about the Movie Tavern?  this place is amazing, food and beer during the movie 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

only thing they are missing is toilets as the seats because you def have to pee 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom