The Cabin In The Woods (2012) Trailer - Opening April 13th

Spoiler [+]
When homie tried to jump the Springfield gorge on the dirtbike and ran into the flat screen 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Spoiler [+]
When all the monsters were about to come outta the elevators on the SWAT team my friend screamed out "_ that's YO ***!!" Whole theater just 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
The infamous "fingers" pic that floated through the internet and ruined NT threads years back was clearly the inspiration for that one girl monster's face...

Spoiler [+]
I was waiting for the big spider to come out and start murkin' fools, but it never happened 
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
Whatever company makes that coffee mug/bong is about to see an increase in sales...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Spoiler [+]
When homie tried to jump the Springfield gorge on the dirtbike and ran into the flat screen 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Spoiler [+]
When all the monsters were about to come outta the elevators on the SWAT team my friend screamed out "_ that's YO ***!!" Whole theater just 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
The infamous "fingers" pic that floated through the internet and ruined NT threads years back was clearly the inspiration for that one girl monster's face...

Spoiler [+]
I was waiting for the big spider to come out and start murkin' fools, but it never happened 
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
Whatever company makes that coffee mug/bong is about to see an increase in sales...
Spoiler [+]
When the Mermaid ate son... "Aww come on!"

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
When the Mermaid ate son... "Aww come on!"
I would have been so disappointed if that didn't happen
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
one scene stuck out : ol girl making out with the wolf  
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
the Japanese 9 year olds banishing the ghost
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
grin.gif
 at the last chick surviving a 5 minute beat down and a werewolf bite
Spoiler [+]
The unicorn 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Possibly a dumb question, but can someone explain to me where all those "monsters" came from? I understand it's a satire but I'm curious. Or am I just overanalyzing everything?

Originally Posted by 4one5

Spoiler [+]
grin.gif
 at the last chick surviving a 5 minute beat down and a werewolf bite
Spoiler [+]
The unicorn 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Possibly a dumb question, but can someone explain to me where all those "monsters" came from? I understand it's a satire but I'm curious. Or am I just overanalyzing everything?
LOL I FORGOT ABOUT THE
Spoiler [+]
Unicorn

roll.gif
 That alone made the movie 
pimp.gif

Just came from seeing it. Joint was straight, wasn't jaw dropping like some reviews said, but I knew better.
Served it's purpose. Worth the 9 bucks I spent.

smokin.gif

I read the plot and i just dont see how this could be a good movie.  I'm interested tho.

You mean you read the entire plot of the movie?

If so, that kind of defeats the purpose of watching the movie.

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
The theory that's going around is basically that the Ancient Ones are feeding off of the collective dreams of wherever they inhabit and thus creating the tropes seen in horror fiction from those places. Basically they're giving us nightmares, we make things up in our nightmares and they make those things in our nightmares come into existence.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

You mean you read the entire plot of the movie?

If so, that kind of defeats the purpose of watching the movie.

Naw not really.  it might've spoiled it some but its not like the brief plot and spark notes replaces seeing the movie.

I have no problem reading about a movie before I go see it.  They cost to much to go see a bad one.  I read the wiki on all 3 hunger games books and that made me wanna see the movie.

Movie was def not what I was expecting. Very pleasantly surprised.
Spoiler [+]
UNICORN!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
The theory that's going around is basically that the Ancient Ones are feeding off of the collective dreams of wherever they inhabit and thus creating the tropes seen in horror fiction from those places. Basically they're giving us nightmares, we make things up in our nightmares and they make those things in our nightmares come into existence.
pulled that one right from between your cheeks didnt ya, the ancient ones were just giant immortals, they dont have powers like that, just unfathomable power/might, all of those fairy tale creatures were created by the company that performs the rituals, they were farmed in a lab to provide a story and amusement for the ancient ones

I can't believe how this movie got good reviews..
I went with my girl, and I explained how it had gotten such good reviews on RT. This usually isn't my type of movie so I said what the hell..When the movie was over, my girl turned to me and said "you're kidding me right?"..I had no words..

This was the corniest, dumbest, POS movie I've watched in a long time. I didn't even pay full price and it was a waste of money..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I went with my girl, and I explained how it had gotten such good reviews on RT. This usually isn't my type of movie so I said what the hell..When the movie was over, my girl turned to me and said "you're kidding me right?"..I had no words..

This was the corniest, dumbest, POS movie I've watched in a long time. I didn't even pay full price and it was a waste of money..
You lost because you read reviews...
...I went in totally blind.

Hadn't even seen a commercial, and none of my friends had saw it...

...picked it only because we had no desire to watch the other movies showing.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

You lost because you read reviews...
...I went in totally blind.

Hadn't even seen a commercial, and none of my friends had saw it...

...picked it only because we had no desire to watch the other movies showing.

Whether or not I read the reviews is irrelevant. Movie is corny as hell..

Movie was HORRIBLE! Thought I was going to watch a good HORROR flick, nothing horror about it. They fool you with that trailer 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Movie was original, that alone is a win in my book

Spoiler [+]
getting tired of the way all horror movies are killing off everyone in the end, it was cool at first, but I like seeing a survivor or two emerge, I actually thought at the end she was gonna be like I'm no virgin and Marty was actually the virgin, she died...and Marty lived on happily ever after, Ms. Weaver at the end was odeee random

Back
Top Bottom