The California Cougar Convention. Put your game face on

roll.gif

Dudes be holding nothing back on that clip.

I was right by there today, passed by Platinum motorsports and saw Bens M6 parked outside

A whole lot of ugly women in that video
laugh.gif

Heard about it this morning, I was like,

294nvbc.gif

EDIT: My dude Jared would be ALL OVER THIS. Son @@%!@ with nothing but chicks that are post menopause. He bagged a 40y/o cougar from San Diego last fall(before he left for Afghanistan), shorty was STACKED. She had cheese, a beach house and drove 2 cars. Son was smashing every weekend. He'd hit me up allthe time like "Yoo mike, come through she got friends", I'm like "nah Im good bruh, I need a chick with all her teeth". Me and him useto go to Costa Mesa Mall every Saturday, son would be pullin numbers from cougars all the time. You know, the ones that got a husband who work all the time butnever PUT IN work where it counts? Yeah, them chicks, they easy and pretty damn dope (in some cases). I did pull one chick, she was like 37, had a kid though,it didnt work out, couldnt get over the fact she had something like 14 years on me, ole starting highschool when I came out my mom wound %*$ cougar
eek.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ that video...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo those quotables tho
laugh.gif
roll.gif

real talk tho, if this many people are really down lets do it. These old beverly hills #%%!*@@ better have two things, fake **** and lots of money

These old beverly hills #%%!*@@ better have two things, fake **** and lots of money
I was thinking the same thing.

I use to pickup younger girls that had that cash coming from their parents, they use to pay me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

There was one in Palo Alto this past August
I remember trying to get people to go to this. However, I ended up not going because it conflicted with my vacation to Honolulu. If they haveanother one in the Bay Area, I'm definitely going.

Back
Top Bottom