***The Canadian Pre-Order Thread vol. no camping needed***

^ thanks for update
but once again, another jacked up price for a pair that's $135 US retail
30t6p3b.gif

nike canada is pricing as if they are buying from nike(us) and reselling to canadian consumers.
For GR's and even some of semi-limited pairs, you can actually find cheaper deals to buy online from US resellers than buying retail in canada.
total nonsense.

Hmmmmm, not sure how I feel about that.
I hope the 'mob-like' behaviour that we observe across the border doesn't take place here.
I'm somewhat optimistic in thinking that we may be a little more civilized in these matters?

That's very interesting. I dunno if I like that. I only used the pre-order once (this year's ASG) and it was great.

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Hmmmmm, not sure how I feel about that.
I hope the 'mob-like' behaviour that we observe across the border doesn't take place here.
I'm somewhat optimistic in thinking that we may be a little more civilized in these matters?
Nope. Eventually, it will end up being as crazy as in the states.
No midnight releases and no pre-orders? I think they didn't learn ANYTHING from the Galaxy / Concords incidents in the states... It's a shame.

I hope that we still have the pre-orders for the rest of the year, too many good releases this year. Anyway, for those of you who are interested on the playoff 12s and wasn't able to pre order, what's your plan? Cause I wasn't able to pre-order and i am planning on lining up on svp sports in vaughan. any tips? thanks

I'm with RaptorNation, I'm optimistic that we Canadian would be more civilized when it comes to hot releases.

But part of me says otherwise, we'll wait and see how this transpire.

While it is less likely that we see crime here regarding shoe releases, Canada still isn't immune from it.  Remember what happened to Aysix?  

FYI, Footlocker is taking pre-orders for the LeBron 9 PS Elites for April 28th – but it's only the white/gold colourway.

Dude @ the Eaton Centre said he's not even sure if they'll be GETTING the black/gold colourway. Which sucks pretty hard...

Surprised we are actually getting the Elites here.
On the other note, cant imagine what it will be like when the bred 11's release if FL is not doing pre-orders.

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

FYI, Footlocker is taking pre-orders for the LeBron 9 PS Elites for April 28th – but it's only the white/gold colourway.

Dude @ the Eaton Centre said he's not even sure if they'll be GETTING the black/gold colourway. Which sucks pretty hard...
Weird, when I stopped in FL at STC one of the workers said they're getting the black/gold. I didn't even ask about it, he just came up to me telling me this.
laugh.gif

I don't see the interest in that shoe at all. If I want a black/gold shoe I'd spend a little more money for DMP 6's.

^Newly developed Lebron Hype.
I personally would choose the Lebron over a DMP 6 because of the tech though.
But there's no way I'm paying retail to get em.

I can't believe Nike's doing away with the BEST SYSTEM POSSIBLE for handling big shoes releases.
30t6p3b.gif

Damn, looks like I'll have a difficult time getting the Olympic 6s/7s, bred 4s and bred 11s...

TBH I'm kinda hoping things get ugly even with the new rules in effect (probably not here, but more likely in the States). Not that I'm wishing ill upon someone, but to show Nike that the best method is what we already had in place here.

I don't think it should be eliminated here. The whole reason for the changes was because of the bad press Nike's been receiving with recent drops (Galaxys, Concords). We're nowhere near the states when it comes to releases. The current system should stay.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I don't think it should be eliminated here. The whole reason for the changes was because of the bad press Nike's been receiving with recent drops (Galaxys, Concords). We're nowhere near the states when it comes to releases. The current system should stay.

Agree with you completely! Hopefully the pre order systems stays at least for the rest of the year. Need them 4s aha

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

Weird, when I stopped in FL at STC one of the workers said they're getting the black/gold. I didn't even ask about it, he just came up to me telling me this.
laugh.gif

I don't see the interest in that shoe at all. If I want a black/gold shoe I'd spend a little more money for DMP 6's.
Yeah – I phoned and spoke to the FL Eaton Centre manager who said they WOULD be getting the Black/Gold along with the White/Gold, so that sorted me out.

Sucks when store employees don't know jack about the products coming in. I know they're not sneakerheads, but it wouldn't hurt to know what's going on with your product, nawimean?

Hopefully the ridiculous price tag will scare away others. Personally, the black/gold is my +*#...

Originally Posted by trunkstt

Agree with you completely! Hopefully the pre order systems stays at least for the rest of the year. Need them 4s aha

You shouldn't be telling your spots that still do pre-orders. You don't want them to be paid a visit by some higher-ups on a mission to put an end to it.

Announced today:

Foot Locker pre-orders are officially done. Military 4's will be the last shoe you can pre-order.

It's going to be interesting if that's the case. Cause here in Mtl, the Footlocker doesn't get that much Jordan to start off with.

Announced today:

Foot Locker pre-orders are officially done. Military 4's will be the last shoe you can pre-order.

Wow, thats a huge blow.

Back
Top Bottom