The Car Payment Thread Vol. Next time I'm buying Used..

Originally Posted by non flammable

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

$546.99 a month for a 2003 Nissan Maxima.

Long story. Supposed to be paid of in 2012. Closing in on the last few payments tho'.

Learned a very important lesson in life.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

biggest L i ever heard 
Please tell me you meant a 2013 Maxima 
laugh.gif

Cot damn son.

Long story. Supposed to be paid of in 2012. Closing in on the last few payments tho'.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

biggest L i ever heard 
Please tell me you meant a 2013 Maxima 
laugh.gif

Cot damn son.

Originally Posted by suprafly36

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

05 TSX for 7k @ a dealer auction
pimp.gif

I wanna get a tl type s for my next car but none have showed up..
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 you won
it depends how the auction goes that day...my boy copped a 03 RX 330 for 4900 while i was getting lunch 
mad.gif
 i ended up paying 5500 for my 03 camry...i should've waited 5 mins a 04 g35 went for 6k
Do you or your boy sell cars?
na my uncle has a dealer's license and took both of us to the auction
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by suprafly36

pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 you won
it depends how the auction goes that day...my boy copped a 03 RX 330 for 4900 while i was getting lunch 
mad.gif
 i ended up paying 5500 for my 03 camry...i should've waited 5 mins a 04 g35 went for 6k
Do you or your boy sell cars?
na my uncle has a dealer's license and took both of us to the auction
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

pimp.gif

man how you get info/an in in one of these joints?
You need to have/or know someone with a dealer's license. I work at an auction as a mechanic btw. But yeah, we have a honda financial account and hondas/acuras really go for cheap.
Im tryna get my dealers license and start copping cheap whips to sell back home in Africa i heard thats a quick and easy way to flip your bread
a dealers auction is where dealerships get there used cars?
info on this please, im lost
yeah..dealerships sell and buy cars at a dealer's auction

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

pimp.gif

man how you get info/an in in one of these joints?
You need to have/or know someone with a dealer's license. I work at an auction as a mechanic btw. But yeah, we have a honda financial account and hondas/acuras really go for cheap.
Im tryna get my dealers license and start copping cheap whips to sell back home in Africa i heard thats a quick and easy way to flip your bread
a dealers auction is where dealerships get there used cars?
info on this please, im lost
yeah..dealerships sell and buy cars at a dealer's auction

i was wondering is this was a good deal.

2008 acura tl with 29k....no navi... 24k OTD

i would have sold you my 07 Type-S with about 2,000 more miles on it for 25k....that being said i dont think it was a good deal at all bro.
grin.gif

i would have sold you my 07 Type-S with about 2,000 more miles on it for 25k....that being said i dont think it was a good deal at all bro.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by Baller23217

if i'm payin $125/month for car insurance (08 350z)...how much should I expect to pay when I turn 25 next year?
This entire when you turn 25 is made up for the most part.  I have USAA and when I went from my parents policy to my own policy I saw the biggest decline.  Now when my policy renewed as they do every 6 months my premium actually went up about $3.50.  I have been meaning to call and ask...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by Baller23217

if i'm payin $125/month for car insurance (08 350z)...how much should I expect to pay when I turn 25 next year?
This entire when you turn 25 is made up for the most part.  I have USAA and when I went from my parents policy to my own policy I saw the biggest decline.  Now when my policy renewed as they do every 6 months my premium actually went up about $3.50.  I have been meaning to call and ask...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

grin.gif

what would be a reasonable price to offer the dealer OTD?

grin.gif

anyone in here recommend a Honda S2000?  I've seen a few on cars.com around $25,000 thats about a couple years old with around 30,000 miles.  That a pretty good deal?  And is it a pretty reliable car?

anyone in here recommend a Honda S2000?  I've seen a few on cars.com around $25,000 thats about a couple years old with around 30,000 miles.  That a pretty good deal?  And is it a pretty reliable car?

$639.95 a month
0% financing
08 Tahoe LTZ brand new

Value of cars just depreciate, I'm never buying new again...

$639.95 a month
0% financing
08 Tahoe LTZ brand new

Value of cars just depreciate, I'm never buying new again...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

..what the hell?
did you buy new or used?

lol, nah yo. I previously had a 2000 Max. Didn't take care of it, ran it into the ground, needed hella repairs.

The smart thing to do would've been to pay a couple hundred in getting everything fixed but I got the bright idea to just get a totally new car despite still owing 10k on the 2000 joint.

I copped the '03 for 17k, but add on the 10k and the 18.something interest and yeah, when it's all said and done, I paid damn near 40 grand for the 2003.

Gave it to my moms back in '08 when I left for Italy tho'. I'm blessed as in money's not a terribly big issue for me. I just feel dumb making this payment every month.

Max's go hard but friends of mine are pushing new luxury joints and paying less than what I am for an old regular joint.
laugh.gif

Like I said, just learning as I go.

..what the hell?
did you buy new or used?

lol, nah yo. I previously had a 2000 Max. Didn't take care of it, ran it into the ground, needed hella repairs.

The smart thing to do would've been to pay a couple hundred in getting everything fixed but I got the bright idea to just get a totally new car despite still owing 10k on the 2000 joint.

I copped the '03 for 17k, but add on the 10k and the 18.something interest and yeah, when it's all said and done, I paid damn near 40 grand for the 2003.

Gave it to my moms back in '08 when I left for Italy tho'. I'm blessed as in money's not a terribly big issue for me. I just feel dumb making this payment every month.

Max's go hard but friends of mine are pushing new luxury joints and paying less than what I am for an old regular joint.
laugh.gif

My note is $480 for a Chevy Malibu 07(traded in upside down after a accident that messed up my car).  I'm done in 3 years.  I'm only @ 53K miles on my car.  My next whip will be a collabo with my GF/future wife and we're getting a truck.

My note is $480 for a Chevy Malibu 07(traded in upside down after a accident that messed up my car).  I'm done in 3 years.  I'm only @ 53K miles on my car.  My next whip will be a collabo with my GF/future wife and we're getting a truck.

grin.gif

I would check kelly's bluebook first to get an idea of what the car might be worth...that Acura you got the dealer probably bought it for 15k at the most, so they just made 9k off you, I wouldn't had payed more than 18k for a regular 08 TL with no navi.

grin.gif

I would check kelly's bluebook first to get an idea of what the car might be worth...that Acura you got the dealer probably bought it for 15k at the most, so they just made 9k off you, I wouldn't had payed more than 18k for a regular 08 TL with no navi.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

1) first car was a 97' camry with about 70k miles
The next car i buy is going to be about 18k and im going to try and put 10k down. I have a 98 camry right now to get me through college.
pimp.gif

97-2001 camry was such a solid car...too bad they don't make em like that anymore.
smh.gif
  take good care of it, and it should give you a solid 200-300k miles.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

1) first car was a 97' camry with about 70k miles
The next car i buy is going to be about 18k and im going to try and put 10k down. I have a 98 camry right now to get me through college.
pimp.gif

97-2001 camry was such a solid car...too bad they don't make em like that anymore.
smh.gif
  take good care of it, and it should give you a solid 200-300k miles.

-waystinthyme

..what the hell?
did you buy new or used?

laugh.gif

dude.. if you've got the spare money...call up the lender and find out your payoff amount.. save yourself 2 yrs worth of 18% interest.
That's just crazy

Back
Top Bottom