The Car Payment Thread Vol. Next time I'm buying Used..

Originally Posted by non flammable

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i was wondering is this was a good deal.

2008 acura tl with 29k....no navi... 24k OTD

i would have sold you my 07 Type-S with about 2,000 more miles on it for 25k....that being said i dont think it was a good deal at all bro.
grin.gif

what would be a reasonable price to offer the dealer OTD?

I would check kelly's bluebook first to get an idea of what the car might be worth...that Acura you got the dealer probably bought it for 15k at the most, so they just made 9k off you, I wouldn't had payed more than 18k for a regular 08 TL with no navi.
you won't get an 08' TL with 29k for 18,000...

kbb in my area for a 2008 non-navi acura TL with 29k miles is $28,385...so i'd say 24k OTD (i'm assuming you mean including TTL) is a really good deal, especially from a dealer. i was happy to get my 07' Acura TL non-navi with 40k for 20,000 (from a private seller) about a month ago. this generation TL has great resale value...

-waystinthyme

exactly.  i am planning on going up to the dealership to cop the TL for 24k OTD

i got them down to 23,400 drive out.  trying to lower it a little more to 23,000 drive out.  

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

i was wondering is this was a good deal.

2008 acura tl with 29k....no navi... 24k OTD

i would have sold you my 07 Type-S with about 2,000 more miles on it for 25k....that being said i dont think it was a good deal at all bro.
grin.gif

what would be a reasonable price to offer the dealer OTD?

I would check kelly's bluebook first to get an idea of what the car might be worth...that Acura you got the dealer probably bought it for 15k at the most, so they just made 9k off you, I wouldn't had payed more than 18k for a regular 08 TL with no navi.
you won't get an 08' TL with 29k for 18,000...

kbb in my area for a 2008 non-navi acura TL with 29k miles is $28,385...so i'd say 24k OTD (i'm assuming you mean including TTL) is a really good deal, especially from a dealer. i was happy to get my 07' Acura TL non-navi with 40k for 20,000 (from a private seller) about a month ago. this generation TL has great resale value...

-waystinthyme

exactly.  i am planning on going up to the dealership to cop the TL for 24k OTD

i got them down to 23,400 drive out.  trying to lower it a little more to 23,000 drive out.  

Back
Top Bottom