"The Carter 4 will change your life"

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Carter 3 was secretly a good album...don't sleep

Nothing was 'secret' about selling a million the first week. Furthermore, there is almost nothing good about that album.
STRONGLY disagree...

Co-signing this... "3 Peat" + "Mr.Carter" + "A Milli" + "Comfortable" + "Don't Shoot Me Down" + "Let The Beat Build" + "You Ain't Got Nothin On Me" + "Don't Get It" =
happy.gif

Don't forget:

"Tie My Hands"
"Dr Carter"
Best song on the album.

Fixed.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Carter 3 was secretly a good album...don't sleep

Nothing was 'secret' about selling a million the first week. Furthermore, there is almost nothing good about that album.
STRONGLY disagree...

Co-signing this... "3 Peat" + "Mr.Carter" + "A Milli" + "Comfortable" + "Don't Shoot Me Down" + "Let The Beat Build" + "You Ain't Got Nothin On Me" + "Don't Get It" =
happy.gif

Don't forget:

"Tie My Hands"
"Dr Carter"
Best song on the album.

Fixed.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

"Tha Carter 4" = Most anticipated album of 2010/2011.

#FreeLilTunechi.

NO!
Wayne is so boring and lame, the only song newer songs I can get down with is Single other than that everything is corny!
Thats crazy it's the same with me for some reason Single is about the only track that I get in to as far as new wayne material 
jupiterjaywall wrote:
Im excited for C4, especially since hes gonna record more joints when he gets out. Sober Wayne > High Off Weed Wayne > Old Wayne > Hot Boy Wayne > Most of Autotune/Syrupped Out Wayne 

When have you ever heard a Sober Wayne track? Dudes been doing drugs since he was like 10 
laugh.gif

#FreeLilTunechi.

NO!
Wayne is so boring and lame, the only song newer songs I can get down with is Single other than that everything is corny!
Thats crazy it's the same with me for some reason Single is about the only track that I get in to as far as new wayne material 
jupiterjaywall wrote:
Im excited for C4, especially since hes gonna record more joints when he gets out. Sober Wayne > High Off Weed Wayne > Old Wayne > Hot Boy Wayne > Most of Autotune/Syrupped Out Wayne 

When have you ever heard a Sober Wayne track? Dudes been doing drugs since he was like 10 
laugh.gif

#FreeLilTunechi.

NO!

indifferent.gif

#FreeLilTunechi.

NO!

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

so does Rebirth not count as an official Wayne album?

Thing was a trainwreck/weed plate/frisbee
God I am so sick of people thinking Wayne is some sort of demigod genius gift to the world...

Dude is nice. High or not, he's nice on the mic. REALLY THOUGH, his subject matter needs some updating because the same old "I'm the shhh"/poop on you/greatest rapper alive/sizzurp rhymes are getting tired

Originally Posted by Nako XL

so does Rebirth not count as an official Wayne album?

Thing was a trainwreck/weed plate/frisbee
God I am so sick of people thinking Wayne is some sort of demigod genius gift to the world...

Dude is nice. High or not, he's nice on the mic. REALLY THOUGH, his subject matter needs some updating because the same old "I'm the shhh"/poop on you/greatest rapper alive/sizzurp rhymes are getting tired

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

So _'s really gonna act like "llolipop" didn't have the spring AND summer on lock? In all demographics?

If you say you weren't rockin' to that @%%+ in '08 then you lyin' to yourself and tryin' not to look soft.
Very true ... but yo did that dude who passed away (Static I believe) write that song, or just did the hook and beat?

Song was extremely catchy, video fit the song as well.

Not looking forward to C4.  But I'm sure he'll have a couple of crazy beats on there as always and one or two good songs to smoke to.

So _'s really gonna act like "llolipop" didn't have the spring AND summer on lock? In all demographics?

If you say you weren't rockin' to that @%%+ in '08 then you lyin' to yourself and tryin' not to look soft.
Very true ... but yo did that dude who passed away (Static I believe) write that song, or just did the hook and beat?

Not looking forward to C4.  But I'm sure he'll have a couple of crazy beats on there as always and one or two good songs to smoke to.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Damn right. I'll check into an inpatient mental health clinic because of how stupid the album will make me with the dumb down punchlines.

THIS

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Damn right. I'll check into an inpatient mental health clinic because of how stupid the album will make me with the dumb down punchlines.

THIS

Originally Posted by akuratl02

I believe Static wrote just the hook, beat and bridge. But Static did a lot of stuff BEFORE Lollipop. Dude helped write Pony by Ginuwine and helped produce it. Dude helped write and produce numerous Pretty Ricky songs. He helped write and produce for Aaliyah (Rock the Boat, Try Again, Are You That Somebody). And Lollipop was bout to finally get him his recognition and then he passed away 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

I believe Static wrote just the hook, beat and bridge. But Static did a lot of stuff BEFORE Lollipop. Dude helped write Pony by Ginuwine and helped produce it. Dude helped write and produce numerous Pretty Ricky songs. He helped write and produce for Aaliyah (Rock the Boat, Try Again, Are You That Somebody). And Lollipop was bout to finally get him his recognition and then he passed away 
tired.gif

Not gonna lie, after Wayne's verse on "No Love", I'm pretty stoked for his new projects.

I just hope it wasn't a fluke.

Back
Top Bottom