The Case Against Adnan Sayed: 4 Part HBO Docuseries

Yea this case been full of holes from the jump...wild thing is neither Adnan or the law have any real answers to clear things up

Being from the city I’m inclined to think the police and Jay worked it out to pin it on Adnan n get the case closed...Bodies being found in Baltimore rarely get solved and if they do it’s never as quick as this case was, BPD wild inept and they don’t care

Laughed at those private investigators thinking a random patch of grass behind some row houses in West Baltimore could have been re-seeded by the city :lol:

Jay Wild's ex written statement saying "he had been drinking because of a deaf in the family."

I was thinking the same thing :lol: idk where they thought they were at, the city don't give a damn about no grass in any parts of Baltimore thats not near the Harbor :smh:.

With all the info that exists on Adnan I think it's safe to say that he did it beyond a reasonable doubt. The only alternate theories involving the Hae's other bf or Jay are wild mastermind level ridiculous. Now, that said, I do think Adnan deserves a fair trial since the other two were thorough imo.

oddly enough EP 2 didn't show anything new about Jay & his involvement or story

Adnan struggle to remember where he was or doing the day of is crazy
This. Son should have known where he was at that day. Especially if he didn’t kill her.

started watching the hbo doc. don't recall serial going too much into detail about her relationship with her family

I am actually more convinced of Jay lying after watching the doc, but there is something missing with Adnan-I suspect guilt.

1.) I do not find Jay credible, I don't buy his story about the handling of Hae's car after the murder. Also, this murder does not appear to be premeditated both due to the nature of the body, as well as the location of burial.

2.) Adnan def reflects how I would act if I were in his shoes for 90% of his recollections, how he interacted with police, worrying about his parents etc...what I don't believe is him not remembering where he was, no amount of weed could make me forget.

3.) The guy that found Hae is lying, point blank

The toughest part for me to reconcile is that I do find Jen and her friend credible when they says she met Adnan and he was acting weird that day, notably so. Additionally, the car is a big point in the case, why did he just lend Jay his car for the day? There is literally no basis for their relationship to support that event. Everyone is different, but seemed weird to me. Also, where is Stephanie in all this? She seems to have known both suspects the best at the time.

Last edited:
I don't know what to think, they all seem shady af

Never listened to the Serial podcast but will give it a listen after this is over with

it's a double edged sword if you're truly innocent
my uncle served a full 10yr sentence for something was adamant he didn't do because
he refused to admit guilt at parole hearings

Another crime doc filmed through a biased lens.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So trash.

"There's no way you could've seen Adnan that day because you were in class." Uh, what?

"Lie berry." :sick:

Those private investigators were a bunch of dumb asses that thought way too highly of themselves.

Rabia comes off sounding like an idiot almost every time she opens her mouth.

The cell tower lady acting as if she just solved the Riemann Hypthesis <<<<<<<<<<<<<< .

I feel bad for his mom. She reminds me of my mom.

He did it.

Dude who found her in the woods :sick: at the minimum he did stuff with the body ?

Jay getting a full pass for his involvement is still crazy

Jay being a black kid getting a pass to put Adnan away is crazy to me. Prosecution and police must've had a hard on for Adnan.

Damn they offered Adnan 4 years in 2018 but he turned it down
Damn, wouldn't he have got time served for that then?

Back
Top Bottom