The CDP XI/XII Pack was overrated. Yay or no?

yes quality sucked so bad, they hurt my feet when i tried to wear them ,
sick.gif

I really wanted the 12 until I saw them in person -__- The 11 I always wanted because it struck me as the perfect shoe to wear in the rain but I hate that the sole is so transparent and I'd have to wear them for a minute before they tint darker.

I was satisfied with the XIIs but the XIs(which is my favorite shoe) wasn't lacking. I wore my XIs 3 time (lightly) and the 23 on the back peeled on one shoe and it leaned on the other shoe, VERY disappointing. Word is that Concords and cool grey will release. I want them bad, but I'm scared that the same thing will happen.
This pack did not live up to the hype or it's potential.

Well seeing as how I just dropped a decent amount for this pack I sure hope I fall into that category of yall who didn't have problems with these. Even if the quality ends up being sub-par, I won't label as overrated simply because damn near 15 years later I'm finally able to get my hands on these! Been wanting the black/red XI since 95' and have missed every chance I've had to get them on RD. So crap quality or not, I won't say overrated...unless when you say 'overrated' you are talking solely about quality.

Love my pack, it's still on ice but both shoes are beautiful and classics for sure. Just my 2 cents...

I liked the XIIs a lot, didn't care for the XIs toomuch. But overall, I thought the pack was okay.

^ then what's the point of having the shoes if you haven't even looked at them...?

you could've got sent fakes or something and you would never know.

SMH, that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

Anyway, i do think the XI's were completely overrated, i haven't heard a single person give them a good review.

the XII's however i do like and i wear mine regularly

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

^ then what's the point of having the shoes if you haven't even looked at them...?

you could've got sent fakes or something and you would never know.

SMH, that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

Anyway, i do think the XI's were completely overrated, i haven't heard a single person give them a good review.

the XII's however i do like and i wear mine regularly
ummmm, the point is, I bought them because I wanted to plain and simple.  Im not too worried about getting fakes when I ordered from eastbay.  The next time I order something Ill remember to open and look at them asap so Im not called "dumb".  I didnt realize that you decide what people should do with their new pick ups......my bad fam.

i only bought the pack for the taxis.  xii's are the most comfortable j's IMO.  that being said, i'm happy with my purchase even though i paid A LOT on ebay. 

i still have my '01 black/ red xi's so the cdp xi's are DS. 

i sold my XI's for 235 because they didnt fit right
indifferent.gif

still stuck with the lame %@+ CDP XII

i hate them

and i hated this pack.

they are both pretty bad considering that you can get both of the older models in okay condition for a decent price.

If the XI was made better, the pack would not have been overrated. I compared them to my 01 black red pair, they looked like a different shoe. I have no problems with the XII though.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

The quality on the XI's are wack. I remember seeing a pic of the 23 peeling off
c0b26ea4866d8636856eb183cdc01a09a2d50963.jpg

My pic lol....

The XI's wer definitly bad quality but I liked the XII's. Overall I was very happy because they wer 2 of my favorite J's

Back
Top Bottom