The Celebrity Lookalike Thread 2020

Lol I've watched it and I second what everyone else has said. He was still just playing himself in Roman J. Great movie though.
I don't think you know what acting is with that opinion. He was not playing himself.

And when I say watch them I mean all of the movies I listed not just the one you saw and chose to speak about lol

Sarah Snook and Lauren Ambrose

1637713221538.jpeg
1637713257795.jpeg

I legit know two girls that look like they could be related to Tom Cruise. Same nose and facial expressions.

I’ve actually watched shows that each of them have been in. First guy was in izombie and second guy I recognize from degrassi and orphan black. When they have the same hairstyle and beard it’s really difficult to tell them apart.

^The first guy is from Degrassi not the 2nd. I've never seen or heard of the 2nd dude actually. But they do look alike with beards.

That’s not the same person? Really? I don’t know who either of them are, but that looks like the same person in both pics
I recently watched two shows each of them were in and thought they were the same guy at first. Midnight Mass and Maid, both on Netflix
I guess a lot of other people were confusing them as well because they were both in trending Netflix shows around the same time

Back
Top Bottom